Name something you like about yourself.

Options
trababes1971
trababes1971 Posts: 173 Member
Alot of us can be so down on ourselves, and notice our own flaws etc..or body hang ups etc. So rather than doing this what do YOU like about youself, and you have to pick something:wink:

Il start : I like my cheeky smile :wink: lol.

Replies

• yepitsjen
    yepitsjen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Really? Why don't you have more replies!

I love my eyes and smile. I'm also very funny IRL (but for some reason not online :ohwell: )

I also love my height (5'11") and my big *kitten*. It took me a long time to fall in love with my giant booty, but now I'm worried about missing it as I lose weight.
  • trababes1971
    trababes1971 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Really? Why don't you have more replies!

I love my eyes and smile. I'm also very funny IRL (but for some reason not online :ohwell: )

I also love my height (5'11") and my big *kitten*. It took me a long time to fall in love with my giant booty, but now I'm worried about missing it as I lose weight.

I would luurve to be taller lol! . My hubby is 6ft 4, so im a little dot next to him ha x
  • lisheo
    lisheo Posts: 8
    Options
    my hair when its curly and my skin colour =]
  • empty_with_you
    Options
    my eyes and hair
  • Inebriated
    Inebriated Posts: 271
    Options
    I like my eyes, they're big and a nice shade of deep brown with some green. They're very expressive.
  • Fizzycakes
    Options
    I love that my hair naturally changes colors with the seasons, when it is my natural color XD
    I love my height of 5'10 because it means that I'm the exact same height as Laceraeta Misty on Saint Seiya,
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Alot of us can be so down on ourselves, and notice our own flaws etc..or body hang ups etc. So rather than doing this what do YOU like about youself, and you have to pick something:wink:

Il start : I like my cheeky smile :wink: lol.

You and your hubby are so cute!! :flowerforyou:

I really like quite a few things about myself. My eye color... my overall health/body has been very good even with gaining weight, I also think I get a long with people well.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    i love my eyes, my legs, and my stomach

i love my sense of humour, my empathy, and my social adaptability
  • isweatglitter
    Options
    Hair.
  • JJinWI
    JJinWI Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My shoulders. Long time ago, a guy told me I had the body of an athlete and he especially liked my knees. Ha! I DO have nice knees still.
  • WetWhenReady
    Options
    Everything.
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    My legs and my hair when its nice and flowy :)
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    My dimples :)
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    My smile :)
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    <-- My arms - I want to show them off... and for the first time in my life, I've got an incredible set of *kitten*-ets (no longer dealing with the back into the back of the legs look, although it IS funny when my pants get caught on my backside which is turning into an immovable object :wink: .. )
  • CourtneyB610
    Options
    Hmm..

I'd have to say I like my white teeth, & my eyes!
    My bum too. :)
  • gama212
    gama212 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    my skin color.
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My dark curly long and silky hair and my butt as of recently.. woo hoo!
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Everything...I'm effing awesome.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    My boobs. They make food. It's awesome.