An interview with our hero, if this isn't success, I don't k

Options
OMG!!!! My husband and I spoke with Chris Powell, THE Chris Powell from Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition on SKYPE! It was so amazing and surreal to meet him!! He told us that he was proud of us! =) CHRIS POWELL IS SO AMAZING!! HE'S OUR HERO! I'm super excited and there are just no words!

OMG OMG OMG
Did I mention the interview is going to air on Good Morning America, more info to come! =)

Replies

• stephstar15
    stephstar15 Posts: 125
    Options
    That is wonderful:) I do not own a TV, but try to find it online. Yeah for you!
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    That's really cool!

I watched all of those episodes in a week a few months ago (I think there was only 8 of them?). Are they doing any more new episodes? I really liked them.
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    That's really cool!

I watched all of those episodes in a week a few months ago (I think there was only 8 of them?). Are they doing any more new episodes? I really liked them.

YES, there are 8 in Season One! Season 2 starts on June 3rd at 9pm/8 Central on ABC! So excited!!!
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    YEY! So happy for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!