Is this a Moob?

Options
So these things have always bothered me, and even at my fittest (16% Body Fat) they existed.
Are they Moobs? and if so how do I get rid of them?

Replies

• adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    So these things have always bothered me, and even at my fittest (16% Body Fat) they existed.
    Are they Moobs? and if so how do I get rid of them?

You need to work the muscles in your upper back and underarms... I forget what they're called but there's a piece of equipement at most gyms that does this (you stand and pull the weight, which is hanging from some kind of pulley device, usually, down and in, with a slight side-crunch movement). You can do it with a dumbbell, too - heavy weight, angle your arm out and up, then use the muscles there in your upper side/under armpit to pull down and in.

Hard to explain...maybe someone out there knows the actual name of the move I'm talking about (and/or the machine). lol
  • Summer5555
    Summer5555 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Have a look at this site, http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html . It's an exercise and muscle directory, I like to look at it when I get a new program. It tells you all the muscles that work for a particular exercise, or what exercise to do for a particular muscle.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    these are moobs

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbLbeiYQGUl8gBE3kZBPAvtmXwfHvHPhxlmzl0eNPZLGxQMFEl
  • mattack
    mattack Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Have a look at this site, http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html . It's an exercise and muscle directory, I like to look at it when I get a new program. It tells you all the muscles that work for a particular exercise, or what exercise to do for a particular muscle.

Thank you!
  • massagecailin
    Options
    I'm not 100% sure what you're talking about because I'm terrible picturing things, but it sounds like the lats muscles. Don't know enough about machines to know the one, I only use the lat pulldown machine. Sorry if I'm wrong and made you guys all more confused!