Calling all fancy denim girl friends

Options
willywonka
willywonka Posts: 743 Member
Hi Ladies,
A while back we talked about fancy jeans and I have to share a pic of my new 7 for All Mankind that I got last week. I honestly never would have paid that much cash for a pair of jeans but when I put them on, I feel sooo good. I know some of you ladies will agree- so what are your favorites?

I used to look at these jeans in the store and wish they made them in bigger sizes and I swore that if I ever lost the weight I would buy a pair, These are called "The Rocker" :laugh:
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Replies

• onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look AMAZING!!! I look forward to the day that I can share such a photo with you all. Seems forever away and yet I know that good things come to those who work hard so this girl is working hard. Doing the happy dance for you girl.:flowerforyou:
  • abatres7
    abatres7 Posts: 146
    Options
    I can see why you love them. I had such a pair that made me feel so good but then I lost 23 pounds and they don't fit anymore. Looking forward to find ing that special pair again...hopefully in a size 12. Congratulations!!!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!!! those jeans are SO cute! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wooooooooo! They look GREAT!! HOT HOT HOT!

And you are ROCKIN them!! :drinker: :glasses:

Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • Dani_Dancer619
    Options
    I'm a designer jeans junkie... my favorite brands are seven for all mankind and true religion. It hurts to spend that much right away, but they fit soo well!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Those are HOT!!!! And the peek-a-boo toe, so cute too!!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Ugh
    I just can't spend more than $30 for a pair of jeans
    From the front i thought...very nice
    but from the back :smokin: :smokin: (I think I can get away with that, since I'm a girl)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Ugh
    I just can't spend more than $30 for a pair of jeans
    From the front i thought...very nice
    but from the back :smokin: :smokin: (I think I can get away with that, since I'm a girl)
    I thought the same!! :bigsmile: :tongue:
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    thank you ladies. I know I thought the front was just ok, but the pockets on the back were sooo cute :flowerforyou:
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I live in small-town South Dakota, so I don't have anywhere to buy fun clothes, without driving a long distance... which is probably a good thing. Otherwise, I'm afraid I'd go shopping more than I should! :wink: Jeans are definitely worth the price, if you can find a pair that fits awesome like that. Congrats on your purchase. You look super hot... I agree with Kim and Tam on the rear view :bigsmile:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    awesome! they look super great!
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    J brand pencil jeans....just enough stretch in em to be able to tuck into riding boots, and they don't bunch or slouch after wearing em, they look smashing with a tight-baby t, leather crop jacket, and some serious manilo blahniks stilettos...they run about 250.00 a pair, not sure what the retail point on sevens are..guessing the same. I'm a serious jean and shoe freak...getting there with the leather crop jackets as well, just bought my 7th one..we have a Danier leather outlet nearby...dammit!