insanity Results!

Options
Colbyandsage
Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
Sorry no pics. I don't feel comfortable sharing here. I wanted to share this because I have seen a lot of new groups starting on here for Insanity and am hoping to motivate those folk that r fighting through the pain :)

I am a 33 yr old mom of 2. I work as an IT Project Manager and work from my home office. I worked my Insanity in during a lunch break. With 2 busy kids, husband and crazy stressful job, I decided to put myself first for the first time in 3 years.

Last June, I was diagnosed with a heart condition. I now have a pacemaker so if I can do this so can you! I have noticed that I am my own worse enemy and Shaun T and his 60 day schedule has me believing in myself again.

So here they are my results.... 
I have lost 14 pounds  overall.  I went from 159 to 145. 

Here are my measurements after a few pounds were lost.  Yes, I did not even want to face the measurements at first because I was in denial on how fat I had gotten myself.  I am 5'3 and I tend to carry weight in my waist which weighs me down.

2/19/2012
Weight: 156.4
Waist: 34 at belly button
Thighs: 25
Left calf: 16.25
Right Calf: 16.5
Hips: 39
Biceps: 11.75

4/11/12
Weight: 145.2
Waist: 31.5 at belly button
Smallest Waist: 30 
Thighs: 23.75
Left calf: 15.25
Right Calf:15.5
Hips:37
Biceps: 11

Fit Test Results
                                     2/8/12          4/11/12
Switch Kicks                   106               126
Power Jacks                    50                 57
Power Knees                   68                 96
Power Jumps                   25                 33
Globe Jumps                   7                   10
Suicide Jumps                 11                 18
Push-up Jacks                 14                 35
Low Plank Oblique            19                 30

Replies

• DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    when you to the low plank oblique, do you count every two as one? The chart didn't say to do that.. just curious
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    when you to the low plank oblique, do you count every two as one? The chart didn't say to do that.. just curious

Yes, I thought Shaun said to do that. Not sure though since I turned down volume to concentrate :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!