reviews on eating/tracking whatever you want but losing?

Options
2»

Replies

• btanton27
    btanton27 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i quit drinking pop and no more fast food either. i found that logging in really helped me because i didnt think i ate alot before but once i figured out real portion sizes i started dropping weight... also very little processed foods. i dont even crave anything fatty anymore. i also save myself a square of extra dark chocolate for a night time treat- cant eat more than one piece because its so bittersweet! :) good luck!
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I still eat many of the same foods, just increased the veggies and now stay away from the bakery.
  • Inebriated
    Inebriated Posts: 271
    Options
    I eat whatever I want, I wouldn't eat food I didn't want to eat or food I didn't enjoy. The majority of what I eat consists of fruits, veggies, meats/fish, yogurt or assorted dairy, etc.. Some days I will have something like chocolate, icecream, pizza, or whatever, if I want to. (Although I have switched from normal pop to diet pop but only because I like the taste better.) I just log it and make it work for the day. If I can't find a way to make it work into my day, I'll have it another day. I still lose weight by doing this.
  • Jennhasfaith
    Jennhasfaith Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i've changed most of my eating habits, by eliminating processed foods. I've found out to that just because something is fat free, means they have put extra sugars and sodium in it to help with the flavor.
  • marylovehellokitty
    marylovehellokitty Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thx for the info/input :) and good luck with your journeys as well.