New to this :)

Options
Hi...I just started this site and Im very nervous. Im 19 & Im just looking for some good support & people who are doing the same thing. I have a very supportive boyfriend, but he of course sees nothing wrong with me haha. Im 150 at 5'3" & its all in my stomach and face :/. I was trying to find something to wear for an Easter party & just about nothing fit! I was so upset I sat & cried! I went to the party & my boyfriends family kept asking him if I was pregnant including his 2 year old daughter who pointed at my stomach & said "Kiki has big belly" and then said "baby sister". I was running after her & I felt tired & out of breath it was just awful. I realized then that I had gained a bit of weight from when we first started dating a year ago. I was 117lbs and now Im 150. I know 150 isnt that big, but it doesnt make me feel good about myself & is obviously not healthy for me. Its time I make a change for myself & get healthy for the people I love.
Im looking for some great exercises for when I cant go to my workout. Good recipes that wont cost an arm & a leg. That kind of stuff. Any help would be awesome :).

Thanks for your time :).

Replies

• Kalona388
    Kalona388 Posts: 82
    Options
    Hey, you can feel free to add me if you need some support and encouragement! There are plenty of easier recipes you can do for not a lot of money, and pleeeenty of exercises!