RED TEAM IS RECRUITING! WEEK 6

Options
It seems like we have lost a lot of people on our team and looking for new ones...
wanna join?
just post ur starting weight!

Replies

• pinksultana
    pinksultana Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Me me me ….can I come and play?

Starting weight for me is 123.5kg

When do we weigh in ect??

xxPink
  • emiliabeth
    emiliabeth Posts: 40
    Options
    Hello! Is anyone allowed to join? I think I'd like the support - I'll go and post on the Red Team now...

Thanks!
  • emiliabeth
    emiliabeth Posts: 40
    Options
    DOH! I didn't realise I was supposed to post here :blushing:

My starting weight was 146.

I'm pretty much brand new here, but I'm loving it so far! I had a really good first week except for one day when I went to an event with my husband. I pretty much derailed and had booze and nibbles (dangerous because they're hard to keep track of!) and THEN came home and had dinner, too...

My profile pic is me when I was at my skinniest to try and keep me motivated... gonna make it happen!
  • soggysox
    soggysox Posts: 18
    Options
    Me can I join!?

I'm 133lbs as of this morning... when do you weigh in normally? Any team fitness things?

kt
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Ok, seeing as I am a red head this seems like the perfect team for me!!

My starting weight this morning is 197.8

216838.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • myabandit
    myabandit Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm in...starting weight today is 242.

thanks
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • thinforlife
    Options
    Would love to join...I'm new to this site. Starting weight 234.4
  • roxie17
    roxie17 Posts: 71
    Options
    137 pounds for me!:drinker: :drinker:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good morning to all and welcome everyone to our wonderful red team! :smile: :heart: I saw a couple asked when we weigh-in... Mondays.

Week 1: 180
    Week 2: 179
    Week 3: 181
    Week 4: no weigh-in
    Week 5: 180
    Week 6: 178.5

I had wanted to see 178, but I'll take the 1.5lb loss. I'll just kick butt this week to make it better next week [hopefully]!
    And I'm still super sick but I'm def. going to at least get out for a walk later.

Jess and Andrea: thanks! (from previous thread). :smile:

Well, that's it for now. I hope everyone has a marvelous Monday!
  • thinforlife
    Options
    Thanks for the invite to join...Anyone on liquid type diet????
  • nl_lynx
    nl_lynx Posts: 12
    Options
    i'd like to join....starting wt is 183.8 lbs. will post more later. i am so excited to be here!! have a great day all! :smile:
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: O.k o.k. I'm in. Yah got me. 227 at last weigh in. I tell ya. This site is awesome. I can really see what I'm doin. As to before it was yep put that down. No biggie, now its like. Oh crap there are that many calories in that??!! Am I the only one who inputs a food before I eat it just to see what the calories are? :flowerforyou: Well good luck everyone!
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    I'd like to join please, my starting weight as of this morning was 294, thanks!!

~Ari:flowerforyou:
  • jfilon
    jfilon Posts: 80
    Options
    I'm brand-spanking new to MFP, and since I spend way too much time on the internet, I'd really like to join you all.

Starting weight last week was 144, but now down to 142! :)
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    All right, so I think I made a list of our new members and their starting weights:
    pinksultana 123.5kg
    emiliabeth 146
    soggysox 133
    freezeframe 197.8
    myabandit 242
    thinforlife 234.4
    roxie17 137
    nl_lynx 183.8
    angelbebe 227
    arienna 294
    jfilon 142

HURLEY AND ORIGINAL RED TEAM: if you want, I can make a big list in excel and track everyone's progress.
    Since I don't know who's left of our old team, I'll just add people as they weigh-in today or whenever they post.
    If you guys (original red team) post your starting weight again as well (or message me), I can post your total pounds lost on the team. I'm not going to track every week on the board because it would be confusing to read. So it would just look something like this:
    nevermorex 178.5 (total: 1.5lbs lost!)
    I could make an excel file and track progress and then on Mondays, post it.
    Would you want me to track overall progress... or weekly progress? I was thinking overall on the team... but whatever you guys would prefer.
    And, if you don't want me to do this, then just tell me to stop. :smile: I'm just bored and need something to do. haha.
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    Mel---that would be awesome!!! if you wouldn't mind, please do! i saw another group with an excel thing and it looked so cool...lol! I would say weekly and overall together...like...well, let me see if I can find that group and post a link so you can see?
    Here it is:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/55527-beautiful-blue-team-week-5
    Of course, make it however you want!! That is just an example! :wink:
    that one does starting, the previous week and the current week
    whatever you want to do, we will be happy!!:bigsmile:

Hi to all you new people! I am one of the "original" members! My name is Jess. By the way Freezeframe, I'm a redhead too! :flowerforyou:

So, I haven't weighed in yet today....I will and I'll post in a little while!

Also, new members---we have weekly challanges, and each week we add a new one in addition to all the old ones! Any other questions??
  • soggysox
    soggysox Posts: 18
    Options
    oooh overall team weight info on an excel would be cool..I'm in need of motivation... :smile:
    kt
  • Laura021967
    Options
    Morning everyone.......here's my current weight as of this morning....239

203175.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Original Red Team Member............GO RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    Well, I finally weighed! and the verdict is......

269! -3 lbs!

YAY! Gotta stay on track so I can stay out of the 270s!

LOOK BELOW! 15 pounds lost! yay!
  • yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    Options
    Is it too late to join?:huh:
    starting weight: 155 LBS
    current weight: 147 lbs