Fitbit

Options
I just bought a fitbit, now just gotta wait for it to come in the mail. Any-one use it? Do you like it? Is it worth the money I just shelled out, cause I thought it was a bit pricy?

Replies

• stacymay13
    stacymay13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT! I was worried about the cost too, but I'm so happy I got it. It really motivates me to be more active in my day. Seeing "sedentary" show up too often makes me go out for an extra walk :laugh: And since I got it, I've lost around 9 pounds :smile:
  • MeMountainMom
    MeMountainMom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I love it! Worth every penny. Hope you got it on Amazon.com!
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! Absolutely worth it. If you're a competitive person who doesn't like to lose, it's a great little motivator.
  • glennleo
    glennleo Posts: 14
    Options
    It does help you take extra steps. First day I used it I walked 3 miles home from work just because I had it on.
  • crimsontech
    crimsontech Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE mine... it's a GREAT motivator! I've already got one for my mom, my aunt, and my fiance as well (which just makes it even more competitive!). My aunt (the most recent recipient) has had hers for almost 3 weeks and she's already pushed today to get her 20,000 step badge and she is hugely motivated where she wasn't before. Just yesterday, she had to wait for a prescription for 40 minutes and instead of sitting down she walked around the parking lot to get steps.

It's an amazing little gadget. The money spent actually makes it more motivating in my opinion... you don't want that $100 to go to waste. If it only cost like $10-20 (like a cheap pedometer), you might be more willing to chuck it in a drawer and forget about it.