JUNE SHREDDERS!!- WEEK 2

Options

Replies

• hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I had Plyometrics X this morning. I'll be shredding in another hour, hehe.

I also checked my measurements and while I did lose weight, I did not lose inches. Ah well, one of these days they'll start to get more coordinated. :laugh:
  • SarahW8
    SarahW8 Posts: 12
    Options
    This is my week 1, just sent my stats to Vans to join, looking to do Shred 5-6 days a week, looking forward to Shredding tonight after work. Great job on being so dedicated this past week, everyone! I'm impressed! :smooched:
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    Options
    Hi everybody how are you doing??

I didn't shred today but I did a 45 minute interval training (walk/jog)... I'll be shredding tomorrow morning.

Nikkie: Now there's a bunch of us who are a little behind the rest.. I arrived a week later, plus Im not shredding everyday :blushing:

The important thing is here I've found support and motivation! Thank you all!!

Have a great day!! :flowerforyou:
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Question for the everyone.... is the shred enough of a weight lifting program or should I be adding more? I really enjoy getting in my cardio but tend to neglect the weight training. Just wondering...
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Question for the everyone.... is the shred enough of a weight lifting program or should I be adding more? I really enjoy getting in my cardio but tend to neglect the weight training. Just wondering...

I'd say it depends on what you're looking to get out of your weight training. For me, I'm starting to see bicep bumps, and I can feel my legs firming up too. I just do the shred, and I think it's awesome results for the amount of time I'm putting in. (Long story, short - I say this is enough, unless you're not seeing the results you want) :tongue:
  • hiddensecant
    Options

I'd say it depends on what you're looking to get out of your weight training. For me, I'm starting to see bicep bumps, and I can feel my legs firming up too. I just do the shred, and I think it's awesome results for the amount of time I'm putting in. (Long story, short - I say this is enough, unless you're not seeing the results you want) :tongue:

I think it's enough for the month you're doing it. However, I wouldn't rely on it as your only form of weight lifting month after month.

It's more important to change your routine every 4-6 weeks.
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Oh yeah, Week 2 Day 2 done. I'm still going for 6 days a week. And I'll probably spend more time on Level 2 than I did on Level 1 ... I can do it without pausing but I have to modify a lot.

My poor scrunchy was soaked by the time I finished :laugh:.
  • jljohnson
    Options
    Oh yeah, Week 2 Day 2 done. I'm still going for 6 days a week. And I'll probably spend more time on Level 2 than I did on Level 1 ... I can do it without pausing but I have to modify a lot.

My poor scrunchy was soaked by the time I finished :laugh:.

:laugh: I'm the same way! I will definitely be taking at least the full 10 days on Level 2. I have to modify the squat-thrusts and plank-jacks pretty severely... no way could I hold my core that tight for that long!
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    Got today done!!! I don't think I would have if it wasn't for having to check in with you guys hahaha :):)
  • skwhatley
    skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I've kinda been slacking but I plan to jump back on the wagon. This weekend I was out of town so wasn't able to Shred it UP but I did swim a lot and do a bunch of outdoor activities which I hope helped. The only thing is in the process of doing the activities and swimming I got a really bad sunburn and it hurts to even wear a bra. So as soon as the burn gets better I will be back to the old routine just trying to get over this set back right now.

Good luck to everyone during week 2.

- SArah
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    When this month's shred is over, I plan to do some Turbo Jam.

Does anyone else have plans for July?
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    Options
    When this month's shred is over, I plan to do some Turbo Jam.

Does anyone else have plans for July?

For me, I think is not 30 Day Shred, but 60 Day Shred :laugh:
    Im doing it 3 times per week so i think in July I'll be starting Level 2 :noway:

That doesn't sound right, does it? Well, the rest of the days I'll be interval training so, I think thats ok, I guess...
  • smithiekat
    smithiekat Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi all. . .

did my shred today and i have to say i am coming to the end of my time with level 1 i think. i'm still sweaty and red-faced, of course. is it ok to move on without mastering the push ups?

keep pressing play!

kat
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Hi all. . .

did my shred today and i have to say i am coming to the end of my time with level 1 i think. i'm still sweaty and red-faced, of course. is it ok to move on without mastering the push ups?

keep pressing play!

kat

Yeah, the pushups are easier in Level 2.
  • smithiekat
    smithiekat Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi all. . .

keep pressing play!

kat

Yeah, the pushups are easier in Level 2.

omg there's still pushups! lol
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    SHREDDERSweekTWO.jpg

AS OF RIGHT NOW :bigsmile: GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST OF YOUR WEEK :drinker:
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level-1, Day-9 of the Shred! One more day and I'm on to level 2! Woo-Hoo!

How is everyone coming along so far this week with the Shred? I found it a little hard to get back into the groove. But I made myself do it!

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • jljohnson
    Options

Hey Vans... I PM'd my info to you last week, and you don't have my stats...
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    Had a bad night last night and didn't get to the shred...but I did it this morning (day 2)! I kind of like working out in the morning, then I don't have to worry about it later!

Hope everyone has a great day!!:flowerforyou:
    Nykkie
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options

Hey Vans... I PM'd my info to you last week, and you don't have my stats...

oh soo sorry...when I posted this last week I mentioned that I may have missed some info somewhere.....again sorry. If you don't mind sending again I can sure change it!! No Problem!!!