Week 2 Weigh In

Options
I can't believe that two weeks has gone by already and how many bad habits I've changed into good ones. It has been a really emotional week for me and I was afraid it would have a bad effect on me, but I lost 11.2 lbs this week. I'm so amazed with myself. I have lost a total of 17.8 lbs in 2 weeks.

Replies

• xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you doing to lose weight?? Great Job! Not too burst your bubble, but its probably water weight, but whatever it is, keep it up!!! Please share your secrets :)
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    well done on all your hard work! :flowerforyou:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's really awesome! Keep it up! :happy:
  • jfridley
    jfridley Posts: 6
    Options
    Oh, you didn't burst my bubble, I can almost guarantee that's what it is. My diet consists of 1500 calories a day and I've completely quit drinking sodas.
  • jfridley
    jfridley Posts: 6
    Options
    Oh, you didn't burst my bubble, I can almost guarantee that's what it is. My diet consists of 1500 calories a day and I've completely quit drinking sodas.
  • lgolden
    lgolden Posts: 164
    Options
    Way to go!! Congrats!!!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome... congrats on your loss!
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    That's great!! You are off to an amazing start!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!