bacon?

Options
13»

Replies

• jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    IMO it's pretty hard to *kitten* up bacon. I never have... Unless burning it when the TV distracts me... What's that burning smell???? :sad:
  • sarahdee2007
    Options
    I allow myself some bacon occasionally, but only a serving size-- which is NOT what I used to think it was. I love bacon. Mmmm..

Isn't 1 serving of bacon just 15 - 30 slices?

That was always MY understanding. And my motto is "you can eat what you want, if you plan for it" so I guess I COULD have that much bacon again.... Maybe one day :(
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    I allow myself some bacon occasionally, but only a serving size-- which is NOT what I used to think it was. I love bacon. Mmmm..

That was always MY understanding. And my motto is "you can eat what you want, if you plan for it" so I guess I COULD have that much bacon again.... Maybe one day :(

Here in the morning I'm going to do my 60 minute workout and then reward myself with a bacon/egg sammy!
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I've loved bacon ALWAYS... It seems that people are talking more about it lately.. Not just on MFP, I'm hearing about it more and more..

Did the comedian Jim Gaffigan bring this on?

Jim Gaffigan is all about the Hot Pockets...Hot Pockets (yes, I sang it...but it's not quite as good as my By Mennan)...
    Ha ha... I know but he comes on the radio show, Bob and Tom, and talks about bacon like every time he's on there...
    "Is this just a salad?"
    Not now... "Bippity, boppity, BACON!!"
    "Now it's an entree!"
    "Bacon bits are like food fairy dust!!"

I think he referred it as meat candy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaK9bjLy3v4
  • sarahdee2007
    Options

Here in the morning I'm going to do my 60 minute workout and then reward myself with a bacon/egg sammy!

I think I could go for bacon and an egg. I like to dip it in the yolk. Don't hate.
  • maygans
    maygans Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I bought a package of bacon the other day, and for a brief moment thought about making a BLT out of the entire thing. Seeing as how I had no tomato, lettuce or bread; that plan fell through.

I would like to eat a big pile of bacon. You could have just had a BBB sandwich without the bread! Ok I NEED to get bacon on the trip to the grocery store today, this settles it.
    Fair enough, I could just weave bacon together to make the 'bread' and put the rest of the bacon between it.

It would be low carb!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    There has always been a certain greatness in bacon...it is one of life's simple pleasures.
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    In case you ever need help deciding if you should eat bacon

April-10-2012-16-45-32-5256621015072464618311817320717811794516641727463643n.jpg