MORE support and motivation !!!!!!

Options
been using mfp for about 2 months now .....have made some very supportive friends ...would love some new friends for even more support and motivation :) feel free to add me ;p

Replies

• loloambush
    Options
    I'd love to add you :)
  • Seabreeze78
    Options
    hi there, I've been using mfp for a week now and just yesterday I made a post very similar to yours and was overwhelmed with the outpouring of support & encouragement, I didn't expect such a warm welcome, ppl here are great!
  • Superstar_81
    Superstar_81 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi Christina! My name is El, Ive been using MFP for about the same time, just logging to begin with then also got some supportive friends- makes all the difference to my motivation haha! (Which can soemtimes do with a good kick to get it going lol)

I log on most days and will be as supportive as possible...Ive sent you a friend request! We've totally got this! x
  • christina_1011
    christina_1011 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    thank u ..i have the app on my phone which is amazing ...i usually have a hard time staying motivated ...when im on ..IM ON ...but when im off im a cmplete NIGHTMAREEE!! so that being said i am trying to keep the motivation going figured adding some new friends would help ...again thank u soo much :)
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you