do you weigh yourself before or after a shower?

Options
2»

Replies

• MrsSausage58
    MrsSausage58 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I've never weighed after a shower but I'm going to now! Haha.
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I weigh before the shower because I have a ton of hair so I figure I'd be carrying that extra water weight lol. And I actually think my skin may have absorbed some water. Not sure if that even makes sense though, but anyhow thats what I do.
  • tcbs99
    tcbs99 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I weight before. One thing I have noticed is when I weight right after getting out of bed I weight more. I have to get up and walk around and allow my body to settle before I weight.
  • Libby283
    Libby283 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself three times before my shower and twice after. All five times was the same weight.
  • jodyblanchard
    jodyblanchard Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I take a really warm shower and hope that I shrink in the wash.

.......and not that kind of "shrink". (I actually read that sentence in my head after posting..........facepalm)

" Do women know about shrinkage?" George Costanza
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I weigh before. Your weight fluctuates constantly. Pick a time and stick to it.
  • djprice_69
    djprice_69 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I take a really warm shower and hope that I shrink in the wash.

.......and not that kind of "shrink". (I actually read that sentence in my head after posting..........facepalm)

" Do women know about shrinkage?" George Costanza

"It shrinks?"

"Light a frightened turtle!"
  • UtahWI
    UtahWI Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    LOL at shrinkage! Love! ^^
  • MrsZ_71
    MrsZ_71 Posts: 5
    Options
    I weigh first thing in the morning (usually on a Monday because I have managed to exercise loads over the weekend) always after going to the loo and before I drink my tea :). I always shower on a Sunday night so I suppose it is after a shower ;)
  • elbaldwin0525
    elbaldwin0525 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I think taking it to such an obsessive level where this becomes a consideration is a bad thing psychologically, personally.
    This.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that too, lol I did it by accident, forgot that I already weighed myself, but once I did I realised I had and it was more than before my shower.