Best wired workout headphones

Options
I seem to be having a hard time finding a good pair of headphones. I'm no audiophile so it doesn't need to have the best sound, just be comfortable and stay in my ears while I'm on the machines or doing weights. I don't have small ears, but I do have small ear canals.

All suggestions are welcome.

PS....I'm not interested in bluetooth sets at this time.

Replies

• dmcw19
    dmcw19 Posts: 129
    Options
    Hi,
    I have the same question. I am on my 3rd pair and I have the issue of them falling out. I have bought the cheap and more expensive. I just bought a new pair that goes around the back of the neck. I am trying them today. I am curious what others post in response. Have a great day!
  • JBApplebee
    JBApplebee Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of Ironman series yurbuds (about $25). You put them in your ears & rotate them a little & they are guaranteed to never fall out. I've had them for a couple of weeks & the only time they've come close to falling out is when I get my hand caught up in them while running, which has only happened twice. They have good sound & they are very comfortable & have a longer cord than what I'm used to, but I love them!
  • scottb81
    scottb81 Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    These don't fall out. I have a pair and they are the best for working out that I have ever owned. http://www.yurbuds.com/