Summer 60 day Challenge Week 2 Weigh IN

Options
Hi! I only lost a pound, but no matter. I had good workouts and feel stronger! I hope everyone is making progress too!
Starting weight: 230.5 lb
Start of Challenge Weight: 182 lb.
Weight Now: 181 lb.
Change: 1 lb loss
Goal: 165 lb.

150768.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Start of Challenge Weight: 248 lb.
    Weight Now: 242 lb.
    Change: 6 lb loss

Should I be concerned about losing 6 lbs in 1 week? Wasn't try to lose that much so fast.
  • sportygal
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Were u eating regularly and drinking a lot of water? 6 lbs. is a lot in one week, but if you are eating right and keeping hydrated it's okay. If this is your first week, it is a shock to your system and your body is burning it off..Just be careful! If you lose too fast every week, it could be a loss of muscle mass which is horrible for you in the long run.
    Congrats to you for seeing results! Just keep up with healthy choices and its all good!:drinker:
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I always drink plenty of water, probably close to twice what's suggested. It isn't my first week, but last week was the first week in about a month that I really concentrated on my calories. Maybe there is a bit of shock happening. If it keeps up this way, I'll probably head to the doctor. I do have a family history of diabetes.
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Is it too late to join?? If not then here is my info

sw-165
    cw-157
    8 pound loss
    gw-135
    for challenge-145
  • catzdebbie
    catzdebbie Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi

Weight loss 0 Kg this week.

Will do better next week

Debbie
  • sportygal
    Options
    Well so far it's midweek and I gained 3 lbs. so zero isn't bad. My trainer says it's muscle, but it still bugs me a little! As long as I see performance results, I'm happy...weight is only weight....the scale doesn't specify what is muscle and what is bodyfat!
  • sportygal
    Options
    Okay.....I'm going to start Week 3 Weigh IN....so post there! :tongue: