The Final Meltdown 6.8.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Good Monday ladies

I am so excited I am down another pound and I am just 2 short days from starting my vacation.
I only got in one workout this weekend but thtat is ok because I did not go over on my calories. I am a little scared for my vacation becasue I am going to be around food that I have not had in a year, but I am going to take a couple workout dvd's with me plus I am doing a 5K walk for the cure on saturday so I think that will make up for what I eat.

Hope yall have a great day:drinker:

Replies

• kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Congrats on losing another pound! You'll do fine on vacation just remember all the hard work you've put in and do your workout dvds. Here's a tip that works for me, before you eat, ask yourself if the item is worth the amount of calories it has (some foods are high in calories and the value/taste isn't worth it). Also, if it's something you really want to eat, just eat it in moderation.

By the way it's awesome that you're walking for the cure that in itself is a workut...enjoy your vacation!
  • Hi - I have lost .4 since last Monday. I am ok with it. Horrible, stressful week at work. and very little exercise. Hoping for a beeter week.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    No workouts since Wednesday because of my foot - but back at it today - even with being out of town and no workouts, I was down .4 from Friday when I weighed this morning. Doing week 6 day 2 of C25k today.
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    So far, haven't lost, but haven't gained either! I guess that's not too bad for 10 days of eating out at least once a day. Im home going out for lunch with some former coworkers (Chinese), and then hopefully swearing off restaurants for a while. Everybody have a great Monday! Mary
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    finished week 6 day 2 at lunch today - was hard since it was 88 degrees but I did it - keep working hard everyone!
This discussion has been closed.