TV Motivation

I get motivation from watching shows like biggest loser and Obese a year to save my life.

Anyone any other shows?

Replies

• iiwish
    iiwish Posts: 36 Member
    "I used to be fat" is a nice show. Mostly kids getting ready to head off to college, but shows really cool transformations and life changes :) There's also a show called "supersized vs superskinny" which is interesting and shows the unhealthy sides of both extremes (over and under eating) but only a little bit of transformations. Its mostly an eye-opener show
  • LasVegasRainbow
    LasVegasRainbow Posts: 6 Member
    Cool thanks will take a look!
  • zoeluiisa
    zoeluiisa Posts: 392
    I watch Biggest Loser (UK and US), but though it's inspiring it doesn't help that much because none of us can spend eight hours a day training like the participants do.

I like Supersize Superskinny (UK) better - especially because it shows the dangers of being too thin as well as being too fat, so the message is healthier.

Also, each week they go to the one of the most overweight town in America which is a REAL eye-opener... They visit the hospitals and the morgues to show the implications of an obese society, and it's pretty scary.

And the fast food restaurants - the portion sizes are UNBELIEVABLE!