60 Days of Progress!! Pics

Options
I started using MFP on Feb. 6th and as of Apr. 6th I have lost 20 lbs. I have done Zumba, Chalean Extreem, walking, (starting to run a little :smile: ) and eating healthy 90% of the time. I still have a ways to go, but I'm getting there! :smile:

SW: 181
CW: 161
GW: 130-140

3-1-1.jpg
6-3-1.jpg
9-1.jpg
4-2-1.jpg
6-2-1.jpg
2-2-1.jpg

Replies

• s0ready
    s0ready Posts: 99
    Options
    you look great!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    AWESOME results!!:smile:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow! You accomplished sooo much in 60 days! You're going to be a skinny minnie in another 60! :)
    How exciting!!! :)
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Great work! :)
  • KelACarlton
    KelACarlton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :happy: Very impressive you go girl
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Terrific results for 60 days of effort! You must be so proud and I am proud of you for making your health and fitness a priority. I am a parent and i love to see people setting good examples that I can share with my children. I am trying to do the same, but I know that the more people get on board with health and fitness (and kindness and compassion) the better the world will be.
  • soverykarri
    Options
    That's great! Keep it going! Isn't it a great feeling to accomplish your health goals?
  • sdw6206
    sdw6206 Posts: 1
    Options
    Great job
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Keep it up!! I do Zumba also at home on WII!! I LOVE IT!!
  • miltonp50
    miltonp50 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. You've demonstrated that 20 pounds makes a huge difference in how you look and feel. Keep going. You'll meet your goal before you know it. You look great.
  • byinesm
    byinesm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! keep up the good work.
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Your hard work is paying off and it shows!!! Thank you for sharing your progress pictures - they are such an inspiration to me. :smile:
  • RachelGraceReed83
    RachelGraceReed83 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the great compliments! I hope to inspire people with my progress! Others have inspired me and I always love hearing and seeing others succeeding!
  • Caramel2610
    Options
    WOW - brilliant pics.

Very Well Done - be proud :smile:
  • joytron
    joytron Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful!
  • kristinL16
    kristinL16 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I love seeing progress pics. You look great!! Can you tell me more about Chalean Extreme?
  • babyxblue101
    Options
    Wow You look great, Congrats!!!
  • RachelGraceReed83
    RachelGraceReed83 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I love seeing progress pics. You look great!! Can you tell me more about Chalean Extreme?

Hey Kristin, I love Chalene she is so energetic and motivating! I also have her Turbo Jam workouts and they are great too. I want to get her Turbo Fire WOrkouts as well. They look like a lot of fun! Here is a link to BeachBody.com where you can get some more info about the program! http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/chalean_extreme.do
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!