Biggest Loser Videos

Options
I have fallen in love with the Biggest Loser workout vidoes..they are wonderful and easy to do. My only questions is..how do I know how many calories I am burning to input them in to my exercise diary??? Is there a website or something that helps you calculate this???? Please Help!

Replies

• My9-11Miracle
    Options
    I have fallen in love with the Biggest Loser workout vidoes..they are wonderful and easy to do. My only questions is..how do I know how many calories I am burning to input them in to my exercise diary??? Is there a website or something that helps you calculate this???? Please Help!
  • mingie
    Options
    I belive you enter the number of mintues you were working and at what pace. ex. 160 min. at a med. pace. Try looking under walking or dancing. Good luck
  • dannielle
    dannielle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THE BIGGEST LOSER...the show and the book is also great. I only have 20 pounds to lose...but the inspiration and knowledge from the show and the book are so amazing. I am learning a ton about staying healthy and losing weight. Good for you for doing the workouts...are they tough? You just go to the exercise place on the myfitnesspal sight and they will show you how to log in your time and calculate the calories you burned. Best wishes
  • kris23
    kris23 Posts: 44
    Options
    If you go to fitday.com then at the botton click how many calories burned, you can type in your age weight what activiy and it will say how many calories you lost. I went to it yesterday for shoveling snow because I couldn't find it on this website.
  • My9-11Miracle
    Options
    Thanks for all the help. The fitday.com website was wonderful and very helpful.