Updating Your Yo-Yo Weight Gain/Loss?

Options
Here I go again. Just wondering how often do you log your gain/loss if you are just yo-yoing the same lbs for months.

I was logging once a week but it's not really a great feeling to lose the same weight (re-losing) and log that :frown: (sigh).

Replies

• foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Last day of the month!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I log every week and I hate that sometimes I have to up that number but I feel it helps motivate me the week following! If I know I'm doing everything right, I feel I have no need to stress...it will come off eventually....right?! LOL :)
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I log if its a big gain but I log every loss and I weigh daily. Keeps me motivated
  • sedosher
    sedosher Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a week. If it is a loss I log that loss, if it is a gain I wait another week and if I still see a gain then I log it. So loss gets logged immediately and a gain gets a weeks worth of wait and see. haha
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a week. If it is a loss I log that loss, if it is a gain I wait another week and if I still see a gain then I log it. So loss gets logged immediately and a gain gets a weeks worth of wait and see. haha
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    This is tooooooo funny.
  • Strobins05
    Strobins05 Posts: 716
    Options
    I only weigh in my weight when I go for weigh in at my gym and that's usually once a month. And I post it on my profile.:flowerforyou:
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Yes I may have to go the every 2 weeks - 1 month route because it takes 1 weekend to put on the pounds and a few weeks to take it back off. AY YI YI.
  • tineekanicole
    Options
    I usually weigh once a week..I only log if I loose..lol! I don't usually log the gain b/c I constantly keep gaining and losing the same 2 pounds... But I'm only gonna start logging my weight once a month...cause the constant yo-yo weight gain/ loss is driving me insane...lol
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I log every week and I hate that sometimes I have to up that number but I feel it helps motivate me the week following! If I know I'm doing everything right, I feel I have no need to stress...it will come off eventually....right?! LOL :)

This^^