Need some friends please! ;)

Options
13»

Replies

• amjd1279
    amjd1279 Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend, everybody needs some good tips..

:) Ana
  • kate773439
    Options
    I always quit and come back, quit and come back -- I would love some new friends to keep me motivated as well! Let's get fit.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Hi i'm not new, in fact today is my 380th day on MFP, I am always looking for new friends who are motivated and can motivate. I am here to support and encourage all of my MFP friends, so feel free to send a FR!
  • LiJorge
    LiJorge Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I am new here =)
  • BrandiD56
    BrandiD56 Posts: 103
    Options
    I'm trying to recommit as well. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • MBasquit
    MBasquit Posts: 1
    Options
    You can do it!! Stay strong, you'll love the outcome. welcome back!!
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    welcome back! Feel free to add me :)
  • kimlvincent
    Options
    I'm new here also. Just joined a few days ago, and already the support has been phenomenal. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Lonikelly
    Options
    My name is Amanda.. I am trying to loose about 30 pounds I have gained about 20 since last summer.. trying t jump back on the healthy band wagon. :) Its been super hard. Hate that my clothes are not fitting time to get going and drop some weight.. :) anyone want some support and help with the journey add me as a friend we can get through it..
  • clemsonsaint
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • princessruthiebelle
    princessruthiebelle Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    hey guys!
    becoming addicted to MFP!!

feel free to add me! very active member and am in this for the long haul! lets do this together!!
  • Jhogan76
    Jhogan76 Posts: 1
    Options
    This process is so much easier with friends. I keeps me from feeling like I'm in this all by myself. Feel free to add me! Jhogan76
  • Braymoor1976
    Options
    I am new to this and would love some support myself. I almost always fall off the bandwagon! Please add me as your friend. I live in Ireland and need to lose 70 lbs
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me,been doing this for about 2 months always glad to have new motivational friends :)
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like! Always happy to have a motivating support system!
  • melimelx
    melimelx Posts: 1
    Options
    I started a few months ago, lost 6 pounds but I stopped mostly because everyone who was doing it with me stopped too. so hopefully the more friends I get the more motivated I wil be :) everyone can add me also!