I fell in love with my tape measure!!!

This morning was measurement day, I rarely get on a scale. I've been back on MFP, eating really healthy and working out for a little over a month. I could not believe I have lost four inches off my hips and five off of my waist. Hopefully someday I will be brave enough to post some pics. All of my hard work is paying off, I should look pretty good for my 40th birthday in June!!

Everyone keep up the good work, eventually you will see changes that you can be proud of.

Replies

• 2012slimjim
    2012slimjim Posts: 66 Member
    Well done, that is excellent news. You must be so proud xxx
  • Laurakc89
    Laurakc89 Posts: 22
    That's fantastic! well done!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    Excellent job...I feel you...I LOVE MINES TO....Hater of the SCALE...I do tons of NO SCALE CHALLENGES.....
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    You are fabulous--WTG!

I LOVE my measuring tape too!!!!
  • Nimbkar
    Nimbkar Posts: 63 Member
    Congratulations to you! I know, I should through mine out :-) It is frustrating to look at scale, I vote for measuring tape over scale
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    I am with you on this !! I LOVE my tape measure. As of this morning, I have lost 47" in 11 weeks =). Tape measure is the only way to go in my book. The scale may not love me, but my tape measure does =)

congrats on your success !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!