No sugar, No gluten, No diary

Options
I want to try this new diet but i have no idea what kind of food i can eat can anyone give me some helpful recipes?

Replies

• bombedpop
    bombedpop Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    rice, corn, potato for starch.

avoid processed foods, most contain sugar, gluten

open season on veg, fruit, proteins.

There is no reason to cut gluten and dairy though unless you are allergic, whatever you loose by food restricting, you will gain back when you stop restricting it.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Unless you have an allergy or sensitivity to all three, that sounds like a recipe for diet failure to eliminate all at once. I am guessing that won't be sustainable for long. The best route is to eat in a sustainable way that you can keep up long term.
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but I know pizza is out.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I did that diet for 30 days (no sugar, no gluten, no dairy, no tomatoes, no oil, no caffeine, no spices and NO meats).

It was called the cleansing diet, basically eliminating all allergen foods. That was when I discovered I was allergic to wheat.

My food was tasteless. Steamed vegetables, steamed rice, canned legumes, salads with no dressing..... it was tough. I was craving my favorite foods.

The last day of my diet was the day before my birthday. I ate a cupcake for my birthday and BAM! hives!