HELP!!! Returning to site after having to delete my account.

Options

Replies

• myers0machine
    Options
    I ain't a old friend but can b a new one

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/myers0machine Add if ya like.

http://www.youtube.com/user/myers0machine/videos Subscribe if your want to.

https://twitter.com/myers0machine Follow me if ya fancy.

No pressure tho do what ever u want to do.
  • amygard71
    amygard71 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I have a long journey ahead of me and could use a few more friends on here :)
  • ElHombre23
    ElHombre23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome back brother add me if you wish...Lets do this!!!
  • Mindywv2003
    Mindywv2003 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    welcolm back.... newbie here myself

:smile:
  • kpwatson
    kpwatson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Please add me. you can never have enough friends or encouragement!
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back feel free to add me
  • bettyclv
    bettyclv Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Betty and here to support and help if I can. You can add me if you wish, and anyone else reading this post and looking for weight loss friends can add me too.....Hope you find all your old friends as well, it might take some time, but really all you need is to find one person from the group and it will happen for you through them spreading the word. You may wanna look up some of the message boards you were on and you may find some of them there....Blessings to you
  • wstokes28
    wstokes28 Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm kinda new to the site and need friends. I've love to add you as a friend.
  • EvEboEvie
    EvEboEvie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the trouble dude- I wasn't a friend before but I'd love to support you from here on! Let's get it!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Why did you delete your account? You could have just changed your email address.
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I didn't know you before but feel free to add me! We all could use more support! :smile:
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I wasn't a friend before, but feel free to add me! The more people I have, the more accountable I am to make the right choices!
  • cairney4179
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for their friend requests.

Set out to find old friends and am making lots of new friends along the way.

I absolutely love the motivation and support on this site.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I was wondering what happened to you! Glad your back and friend me again! :flowerforyou:
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Can't remember if were friends or not.. memory is not what it used to be...lol..but u can add me if u like. i always try to encourage and motivate my friends. :)
  • cairney4179
    Options
    Requests sent!!
  • dimikagi
    dimikagi Posts: 2
    Options
    You can also get google to help you by typing in the following into the search field:
    cairney4698 site:myfitnesspal.com

That will search anything google has captured at this site with your old user name. You should be able to find others that have interacted with you that way.

Good luck,
    Dmitry
  • vanindi
    vanindi Posts: 1
    Options
    Best Wishes on your journey! I am here to finish off my last 45 pounds! Highest I have ever been is 307, well that was the highest I ever seen. Quit weighing myself after that. Currently 176. It is a hard, but I lost my weight all by myself. No weight watchers, no pills, nothing. Just old fashion exercise. Now that I am getting closer to a reasonable weight I need help. I need to be accountable, otherwise I will settle being over weight, thinking it is better than where I was. But I need to be where I want to be!
  • samgi27
    samgi27 Posts: 4
    Options
    hello

add me as i am looking for friends also
  • cairney4179
    Options
    Thaks everyone your kind words and suggestions are a great help