Ladies. What the...

Options
2»

Replies

• clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    some girls like drama. they choose a bad guy because that gives them the drama they seek.. when you're with a bad guy you get to play the sad girl who's just trying to keep her relationship together. she gets constant reassurances that shes wonderful from all her friends, or random strangers on the internet. she gets to complain about how bad he is and how shes the wounded little bird.

its stupid. and its not women who act like this. its little girls. girls that like drama and aren't strong enough to stand on their own two feet.

and as for the guys that are friend zoned by these little girls. why do you want someone who acts like a child. those guys also need to grow up and go for a woman, not a little girl.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Are they in the 40ish age group range? I'd be happy to pass my number along! :flowerforyou:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    some girls like drama. they choose a bad guy because that gives them the drama they seek.. when you're with a bad guy you get to play the sad girl who's just trying to keep her relationship together. she gets constant reassurances that shes wonderful from all her friends, or random strangers on the internet. she gets to complain about how bad he is and how shes the wounded little bird.

its stupid. and its not women who act like this. its little girls. girls that like drama and aren't strong enough to stand on their own two feet.

and as for the guys that are friend zoned by these little girls. why do you want someone who acts like a child. those guys also need to grow up and go for a woman, not a little girl.

Thankyou for actually solving this riddle for me. I now understand via your first paragraph though you lost me on the second para because I know a couple of girls in their late 30s, mid 40's who are like this.

Like I said, I'm dating a beautiful and confident girl who I didnt had to bring down her esteem to be with. But I have few friends who are good people, are decently confident but get left out because some *kitten* comes out and starts smoking on the girls face and the girls are like "I can change this bad boy!"...

You're right, men shouldnt (and most dont) go out for these shin****s but as somebody who've been put in this situation in the past cant help but wonder wtf is going on...
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options

Thankyou for actually solving this riddle for me. I now understand via your first paragraph though you lost me on the second para because I know a couple of girls in their late 30s, mid 40's who are like this.

Like I said, I'm dating a beautiful and confident girl who I didnt had to bring down her esteem to be with. But I have few friends who are good people, are decently confident but get left out because some *kitten* comes out and starts smoking on the girls face and the girls are like "I can change this bad boy!"...

You're right, men shouldnt (and most dont) go out for these shin****s but as somebody who've been put in this situation in the past cant help but wonder wtf is going on...

i'm glad you liked my answer :)

when i say they're are little girls not women, i'm not talking about age, i'm talking about maturity. you can be 50years old and still be a little girl. i put females into two categories, "girls" and "women". women stand on their own two feet, take care of business, bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan... girls get taken care of, love drama, and have no wisdom.
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Goes both ways.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    So many guys think they are perfect and can't figure out why the girls don't go for them. Maybe it's the constant whining.
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    "A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much.
    I have several close male friends. I -wish- the above was the case.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,124 Member
    Options
    And, annoyingly, we continue to give help to these girls - witness the 300+ posts to the "Abusive" thread.....she hasn't even come back to her own post. Everyone wants to help. We are all caretakers to one degree or another.

I've learned to turn my back on girls who like these types of relationships. Drama and such are not what I want in my life. The man and woman are both to blame here. They find each other like moths to flame.

We'd all be better off if we refused to listen to them after the first time they told us of the "abuse"- once we tell them they ought to get out, we are not helping unless we are helping pack boxes.

Giving them attention does nothing but fuel the behavior. It's no different than a drug addict. Why enable them? Tell them to get out or quit complaining. Yeah, I'm real soft and fuzzy, aren't I?