Peanut Butter

Options
13»

Replies

• TXRobinD
    TXRobinD Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite snacks is to take some granola (the cereal kind has less calories) and put it in a bowl with a TBSP or 2 of peanut butter (depending on calories needing to use) and then put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds. The peanut butter gets soft and when you stir it , it coats all the granola and make a super yummy snack!!! A scoop of peanut butter with a hershey's kiss (only 20 calories) is also a great ending to a day.
  • hkatrobos
    hkatrobos Posts: 49
    Options
    mmm peanut butter is just yummy goodness! High in fat but good fat I think? It all depends on your calorie and macro goals whether you can fit it in or not... I actually eat peanut butter in order to reach my calorie goals so that I'm not under. >>>>> 1 slice whole wheat toast w/ 2 tbs pb and .5 tbs honey... nom nom
  • spazofthedead
    spazofthedead Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Right? But peanut butter is so delicious... so it's okay. haha. Another question I'd like to pose is: Why does Avocado have to have so much fat in it???? I know it's good fat, but still!

I eat avocados *because* of the fat! Haha.

Love PB too. I'll have a TBSP or so of it before and after a workout. Sometimes with a glass of milk too if I'm short on protein before a workout.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    Its composition is mostly fat and fat is denser in calories than carbs or proteins. I also love PB and I have it everyday. I also tried PB2 on my morning shake but i didn't like it in PB sandwiches.