Breakfast ideas???!!!!!

Options
Im always starving in the morning. usually have a cup of coffee and a low sugar oatmeal mixed with water. but i was just wondering what other people eat for breakfast that isnt alot of calories???!!!!

Replies

• TurtleTape
    TurtleTape Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I only eat twice a day and so my breakfasts tend to be fairly high calorie. The individual things aren't, though. Typically I have eggs, some sausage, and one other thing that's a little sweet. Sometimes it's a bagel with cream cheese, recently it's a frozen breakfast pastry thing.
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    Im always starving in the morning. usually have a cup of coffee and a low sugar oatmeal mixed with water. but i was just wondering what other people eat for breakfast that isnt alot of calories???!!!!

i do two eggs and whole wheat toast, or half a grapefruit keeps me full....
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I typically eat 1 slice of Trader Joes Sprouted Bread - spread 1 tbps of sugar free strawberry jam on that, then fry a egg in cooking spray and then place that on the toasted bread.

High in fiber and protein, low in fat and calories and VERY good.

Another alternative is Trader Joes multigrain pancake mix - mix as outlined on box(I add blueberries and raspberries) to the mixture and for two 5 inch pancakes, it is about 180 calories, again high in fiber and protein.

Hope this helps
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    1 egg, 2 egg whites, and Spinach is my go to. Keeps me full. I love oatmeal but takes a long time as I only eat real oats or steel cut oats. I do whole wheat bread or whole wheat english muffin with a little organic peanut butter and raw honey. On the days I'm really running behind I like greek yogurt and frozen berries. It makes me feel like I'm having ice cream :)
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I made a shake, yogurt, almond milk, frozen fruit, a banana, a cup of fresh raw spinach. (swear you don't taste the spinach) and either an egg and a half of english muffin. Or half an engligh muffin with peanut butter. OR will throw a scoop of protein powder in the shake
  • IveLanded
    IveLanded Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Smoothies or egg whites and a sprouted wheat tortilla. You can have lots of egg whites for very little calories.