ChrisGoldn Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Haha okay I'll bite. :)

h7f3M.jpg

Please do bite!!! So super cute! Love the Tats too
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    can one of the guys explain to my WHY pigtails are hot/ sexy? the last couple guys i went out with ALL wanted pics of me in pigtails. lucky for them i wear them a lot, LOL!! but, i guess i don't get the WHY!!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Love the pigtails, way cute.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    can one of the guys explain to my WHY pigtails are hot/ sexy? the last couple guys i went out with ALL wanted pics of me in pigtails. lucky for them i wear them a lot, LOL!! but, i guess i don't get the WHY!!
    I don't know but pigtails coupled with glasses are very hot.
  • yessiseguy
    yessiseguy Posts: 116
    Options
    Yes! all for piggytails! I do not know how to post a pic here but theres one on my profile of me
    in pigtails! LOL ahhh we can all be funny at times and cutesy!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    IMAG1699.jpg

Edited to apologize for the general hugeness :-/
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Yup, pretty sure this is my new favorite thread.
  • totallytasha
    totallytasha Posts: 134 Member
    Options

I've asked this many times. I guess it's like a schoolgirl thing. Love for the mix of super cute/innocent with the very adult sexay figure, or so I've come to understand. That being said, I wear the pigtails on a regular basis (I don't have a camera at all, sorry!). There really is something awesome about doing your hair like a kid and feeling cute and grown up at the same time ; )
  • r1ghtpath
    Options
    i've been told there is a difference between sporty pigtails, braids, and sexy pigtails...... to me, it's just hair and something i do with it, LOL!!!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I like em with hats.

IMAG0186.jpg
  • fesse02
    fesse02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    IMAG1699.jpg

Edited to apologize for the general hugeness :-/

WHOA!!! You're eyes are amazing!
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Yes! all for piggytails! I do not know how to post a pic here but theres one on my profile of me
    in pigtails! LOL ahhh we can all be funny at times and cutesy!

not only do you have pigtails... but you are sitting in a way that would kill any man alive :)
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options

^^ this. Cant explain it either, its just the combination of smart (glasses) and fun (pigtails). Who doesnt want to be with someone smart and fun :)
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    why is anything sexy?

If I had to explain why many things I find sexy are that way, I'm sure I'd spend a lot of time and money seeking therapy
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Pigtails=FUN!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Haha okay I'll bite. :)

h7f3M.jpg

Please do bite!!! So super cute! Love the Tats too

ditto lol
  • Kimsied
    Kimsied Posts: 232
    Options
    <----
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    why is anything sexy?

If I had to explain why many things I find sexy are that way, I'm sure I'd spend a lot of time and money seeking therapy

Thank you. Why do we need this explained?

" How exactly is a rainbow made? How exactly does a sun set? How exactly does a posi-trac rear-end on a Plymouth work? It just does."
  • r1ghtpath
    Options
    my hairdresser is always trying to get me to cut my hair. she just doesn't get why i want my hair long ( and longer than it currently is)!!!!

I :heart: this thread!

I will be glad when my hair is long enough for pigtails again!