Cheesecake Factory!

Options
rosabella
rosabella Posts: 194 Member
So, I went to the cheesecake factory for my company team lunch, had 1/2 of the chicken madiera, and 1/2 a piece of cheesecake and boxed the leftovers... so even with my 200 calorie breakfast I still have 150 calories left, and a good workout when I get home should give me plenty of calories for dinner!

I know that most of them were "empty" calories and it's not the best distribution throughout the day, but I feel so good about myself that I went out for a "big" lunch and didn't completely blow the whole day! :drinker:

Replies

• wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    good job!!!!!
  • lgolden
    lgolden Posts: 164
    Options
    Way to go!!! That is hard to do at the Cheesecake Factory. :drinker:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! Restraunts are usually my nemesis and put me over. Good job though - you should be proud! :bigsmile:
  • amberc82
    amberc82 Posts: 25
    Options
    Way to go.... :smile:
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    sixtyinchesoffury Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    good job on the self control!!!

i worked at the Cheese for about 5 years. needless to say i wasn't in the best shape of my life.

you would be amazed at the calorie count in EVERYTHING!!

it was not uncommon for my tables to easily go through 2 baskets of bread, any entire entree and of course you MUST get dessert :noway:

in my first month after quitting i dropped 10 pounds without changing anything else

it's delicious but i am so happy not a part of my everyday life anymore :drinker:
  • MonicaRod
    MonicaRod Posts: 56
    Options
    What amazing self control!

WAY TO GO!!! :flowerforyou:
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :flowerforyou:
    You are all the best!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!