Hello :)

Options
Hello! I'm Lucy Marie, I'm 19 and I'm hoping to shed a few pounds and shake the wobble before I turn 20 in August :) I'd love to make some friends and help anyone with motivation in any way I can :) I'm between 144-147 at the minute... all depending on which scales I'm using (which comes in very handy for a day you want to convince yourself your thinner than you really are!!) I'm really looking to be around 133 so hopefully by the time summer comes around I can be well on my way. Feel free to tell me a bit about yourself and your goals or even friend request me :) xo.

Replies

• Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 22 and hoping to bring my weight back down to when I was in High School. I'd love to lose a total of 50lbs of which I was when I first started HS. But more importantly, I'm hoping the wobble can get under control as well! I'm less concerned with the pounds and more concerned with making sure last year wasn't my last bikini season ever. I'm a curvy girl, always have been, always will be, but I'd love to shed some of this excess weight and get into my old suits and dresses for the summer!