Turbo Jammers 6/8/09 - 6/14/09

Options
Happy Monday ladies! Checking in for yesterday with turbo scult. hams and glutes very sore today! yay! :laugh:

stayed up reading toooo late last night so I slept in this morning :noway: going to do ab jam tonight!

have a marvelous monday! :heart:

Replies

• Jennybol
    Jennybol Posts: 5
    Options
    I LOVE TURBO JAM!!!!!!!
    :heart:
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm picking up my Turbo Jam DVD set todaaaaay!!! I found someone selling their set in our local classifieds and I'm picking it up tonight! I'm very excited to try it out for my morning cardio workout!!! Any suggestions which one I should start with?
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm picking up my Turbo Jam DVD set todaaaaay!!! I found someone selling their set in our local classifieds and I'm picking it up tonight! I'm very excited to try it out for my morning cardio workout!!! Any suggestions which one I should start with?

learn and burn or the 20 minute....
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Afternoon Ladies of Jam,
    No w/o this am but have a brisk walk scheduled for when I get home w/ my wrist and ankle weights then AB Jam. I just needed to type it ~then for sure i'll do it!!:laugh:

Glad to see all are here!

Will check in laterb,
    Janet:heart:
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options

Yeahhhh!!!! I agree, learn and burn to get the moves down, and then 20 mins.
    Enjoy!
  • Juicey1401
    Juicey1401 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon Jammers

Checking in for this morning with p,k&j and cardio party...Getting ready to do evening cardio party & turbo sculpt. I had to cut out my 1 o'clock workouts since I started school 2 day. I will try to check in again this week maybe not 2morrow even though I'm going to at least do cardio party everyday.

Much success to all of us!!!
  • Dragonfly11
    Options
    Skittles~ did you get the DVD's ??? Hope you enjoy them as much as we do! I agree L/B then the 20 min ~ then you're on your way!! Keep us posted on your progress!!

• Dragonfly11
    Options
    Just finished my walk ~ it was so muggy here in Spring I feel like a sponge. I was going to do ab jam but even after I logged dinner and 2 jello sf puddings i still have 250 cals left over. already 9pm and I don't want to wait too much longer to eat so i guess that's it for me tonight!
    Strength tomorrow - 3t in the am or sculpt - might try it w/ my weights instead of the resistance bands for variety. Hope all are doing well and staying the course!

Take care friends,
  • fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Checking in with Burn Circuit 2 and 20 min. cardio. I finally feel like I'm getting down the moves to all the TJ DVD's, so now I can really push!! Hope you all have a great Tuesday...we haven't seen the sun here in MN in 4 days, so I'm praying for some sun to brighten up the day!
  • HipsLipsMama
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Did 20 min (first time w/ gloves) and ab jam today. Man that is a great ab workout!!
    Now I am waiting outside the blood place to get my end-of-detox-diet blood panel. So excited I finally get to have coffee again today!1 have a great day everyone!
  • megan0313
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    Checking in with Push 3 and extreme abs today. Great job on all of your workouts and have a wonderful day!
  • cpafford79
    cpafford79 Posts: 88
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Checking in with Fat Blaster and 3T for yesterday, and I hope to do the same today! I absolutely LOVE my TJ workouts! :happy: I have not had the chance to look over all of my DVD's just yet. Can anyone tell me if there is a separate DVD for ab jam, because after having 3 kids I think I need that one the most :wink: :laugh: !!!
  • Dragonfly11
    Options
    Hey Family,
    Checking in w/ 20 min pilates this am and 3T or sculpt on for tonight + some swimming!!
    Really looking forward to that!!

Cpafford ~ AbJam is on the dvd pack that says "5 rockin workouts!" on the same disk as CP1. Glad you love it my current fave is PK & J + gloves!! Also adore CP2!! I tend to rotatoe those two the most!
    the 20 min always does it for me when I am running behind - seems to just hit all my trouble areas~ of which there are many but definetly less so now that TJ is in the picture!! Glad you're with us!!

Hey Megan ~ I really need to see a new pic once you finish CE!! I know you look amazong!! WTG!!

Hipslips~ Coffee....ahhhhhhh!!! What a wonderful thing. Enjoy every soothing drop!! :drinker: Have 2 on me!! Great job using the gloves!! I love the intensity it adds to my w/o's!! Well, I use 1lb wrist weights now but same diff!!

Catch you later,
  • Dragonfly11
    Options
    Hey All,
    Checking in for the evening w/ 20min + 3T was going to swim but will same that for tomorrow nite.
    Hope all are having a good nite and being good to yourselves.

Take care
  • megan0313
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

Checking in with CE Burn Intervals (that just kills me) and Ab Jam this morning.

cpafford79, great job on your workouts! So glad you love this too!

Janet...I'll definitely post a picture after I finish the first 90 days (I think I'm gonna go through it again after that to see how much stronger I've become). Enjoy your swim this evening!

Hipslips...I love the hand gloves! I use them for everything I can, and now it feels strange trying to work out without them!

Have a great day everyone!
  • cpafford79
    cpafford79 Posts: 88
    Options
    Good Morning!!

Checking in with Fat Blaster and CP3 (only 30 minutes of it) for last night!

Has anyone every hit a plateau with TJ? I have been doing TJ workouts exclusively for the past week, 6 days out of 7, and I don't see the scale changing? I am staying within my 1200 calories so I'm not sure what's going on? :frown:
  • SillySkittles
    Options
    Got my DVD's yesterday!!! Question, since I just bought them second hand from someone who didn't particularly like them (she only used the ONE DVD with the learn and burn on it and nothing else!!!), the weighted gloves weren't included. Is this something that you find helps you with the workout or am I okay with out it???

I picked the DVDs up last night after a cardio kickboxing class at the gym so I was too pooped to do anything more than watch the learn section of the learn and burn. Tomorrow morning will be my start!!!! I'm very excited!!!
  • megan0313
    Options
    Catherine, I love using the weighted hand gloves...they're not a requirement, but since you're already doing kickboxing, you may want to use them. I know Janet bought herself a new pair at Wal-Mart. I think they're slightly heavier than beach body ones (I think she said 1 pound), but from her posts she seems very happy with them.

Good Luck with TJ...we can't wait to hear what you think of it!
    :flowerforyou:
  • SillySkittles
    Options
    I think I'll wait a bit on the weighted gloves...probably when I'm more coordinated...LOL!!

Tried out Turbo Jam this morning. Started off with the Burn part from Learn & Burn and then moved over to the 20 minute workout - which I SUCKED at! *LOL* I didn't know I was so uncoordinated...HAHAHAHA!!! Didn't get much of a workout the first time around because I was always playing catch-up, so after it was done, I started it again and it was much better!! Felt more comfortable moving into the different combinations and with the "W", I'm definitely feeling a difference in my kicks. I take a cardio kickboxing, and everything there moves so fast that they don't really concentrate on form...this time around, I was definitely feeling it in my hips and obliques when I kicked to the side and back!

I've got Zumba tonight, but I'll go for another 20 minute TJ tomorrow morning!!!
  • fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Checking in today with Burn Circuit #3 and HHA Burn #1. CE is kicking my butt, but I'm definitely seeing results. Now if I could just gain some energy...once I'm done with Chalene, I'm toast for the rest of the day!