Confess your diet sins Here!

Options

Replies

• basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Half moons! (or black and white cookies, whichever you call them)
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to confess. Food is not my enemy. If I eat something that is "bad" I simply enjoy it, and move on. Without guilt. Because what I'm doing now is so much better than what I have been doing, even with the occasional lapse.
    this.
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm Jewish. It's Passover. I am supposed to eat only Kosher for Passover foods and eat nothing that is "chametz". I ate tortilla chips and rice. NOT SUPPOSED TOO do that. :ohwell:
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    None today. I'm atoning for sins committed on Easter when I downed probably at least 2500 calories and gained 5 lbs. of water weight overnight (which is now thankfully gone).

lmao...I only laugh because I gained 5lbs too over night on Easter. Even though I was under my calories by 39. But OMG!! when I realized how much sodium I had that day I freaked! Didn't even realize it either. Now I'm still working off that damn weight! lol
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I just finished eating the remainder of the easter chocolate. But it was from a local chocolate place and it was real chocolate! There was also only the feet left of the little bunny... but I have been eating him all week bit by bit. Poor little guy. And now he is gone... :sad:
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Lately...every Thurs night has been girls night which ends up being beer, wings, pizza followed by going to the movies and having a large diet soda and popcorn. Today...yoga class...tryin to be good.
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Too many graham crackers
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    A peanut butter sandwich at 5 am. That was after a salami and cheese sandwich at 2 am. Not good but what can I say. I did it, I logged it and will continue on. i still am losing weight so I do not stress over going over on my calories.
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to confess. Food is not my enemy. If I eat something that is "bad" I simply enjoy it, and move on. Without guilt. Because what I'm doing now is so much better than what I have been doing, even with the occasional lapse.

^THIS! This is how I feel. I still eat everything I used to, just in smaller portions so I'm not depriving myself of anything so its not something that is hard for me.
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Last night (my son's fault he brought this home from a shared work at lunch, I have to blame someone! lol) FOUR pieces of chocolate cake and enjoyed every bite. Back to it today though! That was yesterday and yesterday is gone :)
  • jbascomb78
    jbascomb78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    my sin, and repeated sin is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups :( the bastages alwasy con me into eating them!
  • joy31021
    joy31021 Posts: 216
    Options
    vodka
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Okay, I also ate some slices of SUMMER SAUsAGE which is not only processed meat but has PORK in it! NOT Kosher at all for Passover~Not Kosher at all. :noway:
  • cwielk
    cwielk Posts: 36
    Options
    gigantic bowl of creamy pasta! at 930pm! wahhhh it was so good! also thinking about a bowl of ice cream after reading some other people's sins!
  • XjuliaXannX
    XjuliaXannX Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    About a month ago I went to Walmart and I got a girl scout's thin mint ice cream cake, I ate half of it by myself and would have eaten the entire thing had it not been for my boyfriend
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    alcohol
  • amysol
    amysol Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My diet sin, before I found the 90 day health challenge that I am doing now, recommended by my doctor, I was doing HCG. The worst thing you could do for your body. I lost 60% of my hair due to malnutrition.

Thank goodness for the 90 Day Challenge!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I ate a chocolate sogno from carrabba's today.... now I feel sick to my stomach. So not worth it!!!
  • ejanderson
    Options
    Arby's has THE BEST fish sandwiches, but they only have them during Lent. I eat them at least 3x a week when they have them. Can't even stop myself..I skip the Tartar Sauce, does that help?
  • NurseAshoRN
    NurseAshoRN Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    No candy for me this past Easter weekend..but my mom made dinner and although she grilled veggies just for me she had sweet rolls...and that was a wrap folks! spend the entire week working it off. NOT worth it!