10 month gym anniversary! lol

Options
MsNewBooty83
MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
I couldnt get my pics up, so just go ahead and creep my profile, i made it viewable to MFP mambers only, strictly for this post, lol. I just joined MFP and would love to have some new friends also! Hit me uuuuup! xx

So i just renewed my gym membership and decided to do another fitness assesment to see where im at....im so happy today :) lol so i figured I'd share with you all :P
I was 27 when i started, but my 'body age' was 38!!! now, im 28 and my body age is 21!!!!!!
I was 5'6 and am now 5'7, lol...i straightned out too! back is stronger and i stand taller!
I've lost 24lbs of fat and gained 5.5lbs of muscle :)
neck +0.5
shoulders -2.5
chest -4.75
abdomen -4.75
waist -6.75
hips -2.5
biceps 0/+.25
forearms 0/-.25
thighs -2.75/-2.5
knees -.5/-.5
calves 0/0
BMI -4.6
Cardiovascular (Max VO2) +31.0 !!!!!!!! (im in the 'elite' category now, thats from being very low)
Biceps Strength 120lbs! (thats double what i started at, which was 61lbs!)
and im down 13.2% overall body fat! WHOOOOOOP!

Replies

• MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    oh and PS...thats in pounds and inches :)
  • eprissel
    eprissel Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • tngfordisney
    Options
    Great Job. Feel free to friend me if you wish.
  • KimmyJ30
    KimmyJ30 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    woohoo!!!! you go girl!! those are awesome numbers and such a wicked achievement:) We need to workout sometime together so i can learn your secrets lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!