60 lbs gone...15 more to go. Progress pics.

Options

Replies

• lorforde
    lorforde Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow is all I can say!
    What determination you have! Incredible
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I can tell by your smile that you feel amazing too! Good Job! You are an inspiration!!!
  • rachelbina
    rachelbina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That's so great!!!
  • keldrid7
    keldrid7 Posts: 1
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! But 15 more pounds? REally??? I am 5'5" and my goal is 130 lbs. I started at 149. You already look tremendous, honestly.... What a wonderful feeling. Best to you!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Congrats on your success. Beautiful pictures!
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You look super awesome and amazing!! WAY TO GO!!! :flowerforyou:

Oh, and I freaking LOVE your hair!!!! :smooched:
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    WOW ....you had transformed in 1 year and 4 months!!! That is so impressive
  • BeautifulSurprise2
    Options
    You look fabulous! These pictures are so much encouragement/motivation!
  • rwisner
    rwisner Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You, my dear, look AMAZING!! Congrats on a job well done!!!
  • SDawgW
    SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration, you have obviously worked hard and it shows, you look amazing.

The difference in your thighs is amazing - any tips as that's one of my stubborn areas?

Well, from all the research I did and shows I watched, etc I learned that there's not really anything you can do to lose in specific areas (spot reduction) but you can tone and tighten (weight training) the muscles underneath to help reshape. The fat comes off where it wants to come off.

I'm not striving for perfection (because, really....what IS perfect?) I'm just aiming to be the best me that I can be while still living a comfortable, attainable/maintainable lifestyle. I have saddlebags, flabby inner thighs and thick calves that I wish would go away. I also have a lot of abdominal fat to shed still. So I'm hoping/assuming that as the pounds drop from now on I will notice it come off of those spots moreso than the thinner spots on me (ie. my face, chest, ribcage, etc.).

If you're close to your goal/ideal/healthy weight and size but the legs are still too "big" then maybe it's not something that can be changed. Some of us are prone to thicker thighs/legs/buttocks because that's just how we're built - I say embrace that deliciousness and work it like Beyonce and J.Lo. :wink:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    I had posted a topic before but can't get in to it to update in that thread. So here's a new post for those that wanted to stay updated with my progress.

34 years old, 5'-4.5" tall, started at 197 lbs in January 2011 (before pic below is me in August 2009 @ 185 lbs). Currently (April 2012) I am 137 lbs. 15 more lbs to go...maybe more, maybe less...depends how I feel.

BeforetoApril.jpg

WOW!! Congrats! You look amazing!
  • EyesOfBlue68
    Options
    You look simply incredible!!!! OMG!! congrats!!!!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration, you have obviously worked hard and it shows, you look amazing.

The difference in your thighs is amazing - any tips as that's one of my stubborn areas?

Well, from all the research I did and shows I watched, etc I learned that there's not really anything you can do to lose in specific areas (spot reduction) but you can tone and tighten (weight training) the muscles underneath to help reshape. The fat comes off where it wants to come off.

I'm not striving for perfection (because, really....what IS perfect?) I'm just aiming to be the best me that I can be while still living a comfortable, attainable/maintainable lifestyle. I have saddlebags, flabby inner thighs and thick calves that I wish would go away. I also have a lot of abdominal fat to shed still. So I'm hoping/assuming that as the pounds drop from now on I will notice it come off of those spots moreso than the thinner spots on me (ie. my face, chest, ribcage, etc.).

If you're close to your goal/ideal/healthy weight and size but the legs are still too "big" then maybe it's not something that can be changed. Some of us are prone to thicker thighs/legs/buttocks because that's just how we're built - I say embrace that deliciousness and work it like Beyonce and J.Lo. :wink:

Such a great attitude too!! Very inspiring! thanks for sharing!
  • _Schatzi_
    _Schatzi_ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person!!!!!!!!! Amazing work. Love your hair.
  • dukes418
    dukes418 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    excellent progress.
  • Cindio
    Cindio Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Keep up the good work :)
  • sfoxy219
    sfoxy219 Posts: 103
    Options
    That's not the same person :p

Great job you look fantastic.
  • jaqiswany
    jaqiswany Posts: 76
    Options
    Brilliant, and Well done what an inspiration you are , you must be over the moon :-)
  • THINandFABULOUS
    Options
    You look phenomenal! Congrats on your loss. You look incredible!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!