what would you guess?

_snw_
_snw_ Posts: 1,298 Member
(and keep this clean ...no need for lockages!)

if a girl just walked up to a random boy, a complete stranger, and asked for him to, um, take her "home" , what percentage of guys would say "yes"? what percentage of girls would say "yes" if reversed?

instead of trying to figure out all the different situations out there - like where they are (in a bar? at the library?) or things like this, can you come up with just a general guess covering it all?

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Probably it will be no where near as high as presumed with the guy being approached and double the amount expected with the lady being approached.
    Guessing around 50/50 both ways.

On edit after thinking some more it probably would be closer to 25% either way with a slight edge to the guy.
  • _snw_
    i was thinking way lower - like 15% men, maybe 5% women.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    80% of guys would say yes, the other 20% have a messy apartment and would contemplate it anyways. They would offer her a beer because the pizza is a few days old.

20% of women would say yes because they're drunk, 80% no, all the women have immaculately clean apartments and fully stocked refrigerators but look forward to the free beer in their future.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    I think I would more likely say yes to being approached in that way by a chic than a dude. Is there a category for that?
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    I would say no to going home with them in all circumstances just to be safe. I would go for a drink or something though if I was single and was attracted to them.

EDIT: I need to read things better lol

I would think women 15% Yes 85% no
    men 89%yes 11% no
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    All would contemplate it.

70% men and 40% women would go through with it. An additional 10% of each would do home and kick themselves for saying no.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    I have no idea, all I know is that I would say absolutely not.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Sorry, but humidity (of the environment and both parties) is too big of a factor in this to not include it in the analysis.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Any guy or girl THAT EASY is CRAWLING with STDs.

Yuk Yuk Yuk
  • percentages would differ from place to place ( think city and state and country). personally, if some weirdo came up to me with that question I would laugh... even if he was good looking and clean cut. at my age and in my frame of mind, you are crazy!!!!!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Oops, I guess I misread it also. :wink:

I think it's pretty low for women, in the 5% range (assuming sober). For guys, higher, maybe 25%?
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Is he hot?
  • _snw_
    Any guy or girl THAT EASY is CRAWLING with STDs.

Yuk Yuk Yuk

really? that's funny.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    It be a no from me.
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    depends on age, where they are, peers etc ... not to mention whether or not alcohol is involved

I do know that for the ones who live in a tropical climate and don't have many responsibilities and are always around copious amounts of alcohol.... for men and women its about 95% yes
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,064 Member
    I'd hit it depends on what she looks like and i was bored and didnt have a back up booty call*highly unlikely* sometime you have to take one for the team and play wingman-Ty
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    If I'm attracted to her....Yes it's rodeo time!

mech-bull-cartoon.gif
  • Charise317
    Charise317 Posts: 33 Member
    In my area i would guess 35% of the men would say yes while 18% of the women would say yes
  • _snw_
    maybe i'm not asking this question right ...

there are exactly 100 different answers. all numbers (assuming whole numbers). i think the answer would be quite low, so yes, the majority of you would say "No" if asked to go home w/ someone. Or "std". Except the answer of considering the relative humidity. I didn't account for that one.
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Depends if she was the knees-picture girl ;)