I am finally under 200 lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    It's a great feeling isn't it!! Congrats and keep up the good work! :bigsmile:
  • ellens292
    ellens292 Posts: 176
    Options
    Okay I just got off of the scale because I wanted to reset my HRM to what I weigh now and I just couldn't believe it. I weighed in at 199 lbs.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: I have not weighed that in I don't know how long. I am still in a size 16 but they are starting to get loose on me. About 2 months ago I started to get real serious about the weight lose and so far I have lost 19 lbs. I know at the begining it was some water weight, but not all of it. It has been tough for me since this has started but with the help of everyone on here (with their advice & comments) I have tweeked & tuned my eatting habits.

Good for you. It feels great for sure. Hope to never see a 2 there again, whatever it takes.
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    well done, that is fantastic! :drinker:
  • KCSPEARS
    KCSPEARS Posts: 123
    Options
    comgrats.... i cant wait to have that feeling as well. i want to break 200 pounds to..
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    :bigsmile: Honestly way way exciting ... I can't wait to get there myself ... shouldn't be too long.:laugh: What a great feeling that must be. It's been years and years for me:smile: CONGRATULATIONS!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!