Newbie with 100+pounds to lose..friends welcomed!

Options
Hi all! I have been on MFP for a little over two weeks now. Thought it was time to introduce myself. I am a 39 year old mother of two boys ages 14 and 9. Trying to change my way of life and incorporate healthy eating and exercise. I am looking to lose between 125 and 145 pounds..depending on how I look and feel. If anyone would like to be my friend I am on here everyday.

Replies

• Raquelx90
    Raquelx90 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi! :)

I have 75+ lbs to lose myself and try to log in everyday. Sending a friend request your way!
  • sevenminaya
    sevenminaya Posts: 112
    Options
    Welcome!! Go for it girl, you can do it and you will do it! Add me as a friend if you wish, I'll keep you motivated. Again, welcome!
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    check out the group on here for those that need to lose 100lbs or more. I dont know how to put the link in for the group.

I have 90 lbs to lose now. I lost about 12 lbs before I started MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have about 140 lbs to lose. Sending you a friends request.....
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose...feel free to add me! :)
  • ryleyroo
    ryleyroo Posts: 5
    Options
    good luck Girlfriend! I am Ryleyroo and will be more than happy to be friends!:smile:
  • mandilynnj
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Amanda and I have been doing MFP for 25 days. My starting weight was 289 and 25 days later I am weighing in at 275. I have about 110 more pounds to lose. I started MFP after a great friend suggested it to me. I was feeling hopeless and was not sure where to start or how to lose wieght besides not eating and I usually loss that battle. I did not excerise at all and now I have been walking. My doctor was concerned about my weight and my health and encouraged me to join weight watchers. I reviewed the weight watchers stuff and it just did not seem right for me. So here I am using MFP.
  • Dragonfly7701
    Options
    Welcome!