new to the site and need support

Options
Good evening,
I'm new to the site, but not new to weight and health issues. Hope to meet some of you soon on here!

Replies

• JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, feel free to add me as a friend...I'll cheer you on!
  • sevenminaya
    sevenminaya Posts: 112
    Options
    Welcome! Here we help each other and motivate each other! Keep up the good work and enjoy it :D The results will make it worth it. Have a great time.
  • Sequoia_2
    Sequoia_2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome. I have been here just over 40 days now and find everyone very helpful and supportive. You can learn a lot reading the posts in the forums.
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    welcome! feel free to add me I'll offer any support I can.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Welcome to MFP. I always welcome new friends for added motivation and support to give and receive.

Anyone, feel free to add me.
  • jcomley1
    jcomley1 Posts: 133
    Options
    Hey! i am new too!! been going on MFP a week only! Needing similar support from like minded people!
    Add me if you like!
    :-D
  • fordguy74
    fordguy74 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me.
  • monerddd
    monerddd Posts: 27
    Options
    WELCOME! Im new to fitness pal also.. feel free to add me in fact you must add me please. Im not being demanding at all...The more support the better D:
  • mollmarv
    mollmarv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome and good luck! I haven't been on here for too long but I'm doing great so far and think MFP is just amazing. Feel free to add me. It's my first time visiting the message boards and I'd like to make some friends here too for support! Wishing you all the best of luck :) x
  • robin49505
    robin49505 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love this site - it has helped me in many ways - feel free to add me - we're all in this together!!!
  • CynGoddess
    CynGoddess Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    today is day 15 for me. I welcome support add me if you would like,