Back again!

Options
I am not sure why I think paying for a service that doesn't even offer the same great type of website is going to help me lose weight any more than MFP! After a few months of "using" (I use that term loosely because I wasn't really on the wagon, so to speak) another site, I am back here.

I'd love to make some "friends" to help me along the way. A little about me...I am a 37 (eek!)-year old mom, wife, teacher. My husband has been in the MC since we first started dating...almost 19 years ago. We have 2 awesome kids who really need a mommy who can run and play and enjoy life with them for a LONG time to come. I have been a teacher for the past 8 years. Currently debating about what I will be when I "grow up" as I have a Master of Education in Instructional Technology.

I have at least 70 pounds to lose. I hate getting started with exercise, but once I do, I feel great and make good progress.

Replies

• chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!! I could use a friend myself. I'm totally new to this place and have zero friends here, so I could use all the friends I could get, too. Let me tell you about me...

I'm 34, and need to lose AT PRESENT up to 48 pounds. That's just for now, I might need to lose more, when you're 5' 10", you can never really be too sure. Exercise is a bit of a problem for me from time to time, where I have epilepsy, so I have to be careful when exercising. I've already lost 40 pounds on my own since September 2010, but since then I've come to reach a plateau. That's why I'm here. I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET!!!!! There's no places I can go, because the programs are a little too fast for me to keep up with, and it's taxing on me. And I'm single, so there's no bf for me to get any support from. No luck there.

That's pretty much as much as I can think of, if you wanna know anything more about me, just type away!!!