Need to loose 3 pounds by tomorrow!! Help!

Replies

• usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    youre a ****ing idiot.

^^^^YESSSSS!!!!

Wow you guys are really something! Definitely not real men that's for sure! There are plenty of things that could be said about you both...I'll just leave it at that. Have a sparkling night!

Mina is not a guy. She's just buff. <3
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    youre a ****ing idiot.

^^^^YESSSSS!!!!

rude, and unnecessary..I don't *agree* with that sort of insult, but i do ** understand ** why they would think along those lines.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Lots of water. If you do manage to lose 3 pounds by tomorrow I doubt it would be permanent anyways. I suggest just accepting that you did your best.
  • LPS1986
    LPS1986 Posts: 104
    youre a ****ing idiot.

^^^^YESSSSS!!!!

Wow you guys are really something! Definitely not real men that's for sure! There are plenty of things that could be said about you both...I'll just leave it at that. Have a sparkling night!

Yeah, they could have gotten their point across a little better. They do not have a caring, sympathetic bone in their body.

Yup, that's the point.

All that said, OP, I think you should marvel in your own success. You did lose weight. You probably lost inches. You probably feel better about yourself. I know that this might seem like a loss but do not push yourself over the edge. No matter what happens tomorrow, you are doing something for your health. I hope you stick with it for longer and do so until you feel happy with your own success and not some pre-determined judgement by others.
  • LauraSkipper
    LauraSkipper Posts: 21 Member
    Yes I am going to go weigh in the morning! I sure hope it will be better!
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    youre a ****ing idiot.
    ^^^^YESSSSS!!!!

Heyyyy I know you. You're the one who trolled my first thread. Nice to hear from YOU again. [/sarcasm] Seriously if you don't have anything nice to say do yourself a favor and don't post anything, because congratulations, everybody hates you. #sadbuttrue
  • lesle1
    lesle1 Posts: 354 Member
    Lots of water. If you do manage to lose 3 pounds by tomorrow I doubt it would be permanent anyways. I suggest just accepting that you did your best.

Yep. LOTS of Water!
  • peacefulsong
    peacefulsong Posts: 223 Member
    youre a ****ing idiot.

Classy.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    As suggested, go do an intense hour and a half cardio workout. You'll weigh less afterwards.

But please, as a long term solution, lose weight the correct way. :)
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    cut your hair and don't wear any clothes when you weigh there in public
  • LauraSkipper
    Thank you so very much!! Someone told me to sleep with a garbage bag on and sweat a lot.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Thank you so very much!! Someone told me to sleep with a garbage bag on and sweat a lot.

yea don't do that
  • LauraSkipper
    Wow, you have done a great job with your weight lost. Congratulations! Thanks for the reply.
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    What I'm about to tell you is top secret. You got to CVS, drive slowly you don't wanna hurt yourself. You go into the section called "Laxatives". There isn't much time to explain what they're because you need to lose three pounds in one day. Then you buy 10 packs, you eat them all. Sit in the toilet, profit. If your *kitten* burns don't worry that's normal.

Seriously though, if we could all lose 3 pounds in one day i'm pretty sure we won't be here..
  • usedasbrandnew

Heyyyy I know you. You're the one who trolled my first thread. Nice to hear from YOU again. [/sarcasm] Seriously if you don't have anything nice to say do yourself a favor and don't post anything, because congratulations, everybody hates you. #sadbuttrue

Please do not try speak for EVERYBODY. I am one of everyone, and I really enjoy being her friend.
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 702 Member
    exlax....food poisioning....good dose of the stomach flu...any of them will hook you up..
  • LauraSkipper
    Thank you very much for this advice. I am doing so much better health wise. I am eating much healthier and exercising . I am so frustrated that there is such a difference in their scales and mine. It's crazy!
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Forget it and move on.... Unless you want to try running or doing some high intensity training to sweat some of it out but even then...it's highly unlikely. Good job on the weightloss though.
  • LauraSkipper
    hahahhehha I wondered if I could weigh in the nude in the gym LOL I don't think so. hahahehh LOL
  • usedasbrandnew
    Have you calibrated your scale? (Weigh a 5lb weight on it and make sure it says 5lbs?) I haven't done this to mine, but have heard that people have had trouble in this area in the past. If yours is right, theirs is wrong and you should call them on it. ;)

ETA: If they took your starting weight... then it doesn't matter. :blushing: