Over 30, Working fulltime and in school??

Options
Anyone over 30, working fulltime and in school??? Would love to gain buddies that are not only trying to tackle weight loss but school and work too! Looking forward to getting support and giving support! :wink:

Replies

• Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Not anymore, but I did that at one point... full school and full work loads.
    I knew someone else who was doing most of that... her work wasn't quite full-time and was a single mother!
    I don't know how people do it. I'm not even sure how I did it. :laugh:
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm 36, own a business (only work 20-30 hrs wk) and run a non-profit(part time), I'm a full time student, I am also active in my Church (study groups, missions, etc.) and am a single mom of 3 kids.
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    hello! 34, director, graduate student :)
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I am over 30 full time stay home mom to two and a full time student and husband is full time student too. I get where your coming from.

I am also looking for friends
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    32, working as a lab assistant in the evenings and going to school full time during the day. Sometimes it's tough, but it is do-able! I am soooo looking forward to summer break, no school just work. that is going to be a vacation!!
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I will be 31 this year, full time student, working part time, but also training for a half marathon.
  • SaraEllie80
    SaraEllie80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I *just* graduated with my Bachelor's in December 2011 (at 31)-- working fulltime and taking at least 15 credits a term (shorter terms = overdrive) at the same time.

It was so hard.

I did not have as much time to devote to fitness as I wanted... so here I am now.

I would often walk during my lunch break and in the mornings with my dog, but I rarely had the time (nor the energy) to do much else.

I really respect and hand it to those of us who are juggling work with families and schools-- and to attempt to keep our bodies as healthy as possible-- it's not easy.

feel free to add me-- I can definitely be one who understands the struggles of trying to do it all!
  • azingale
    azingale Posts: 74
    Options
    I'm 35, work full-time and freelance in addition (so I work seven days a week and holidays) and I'm a full-time student at a school an hour away from me, so I get to drive two hours a day in addition. So trust me, I understand! :)
  • Kempossible
    Kempossible Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all who added me. It feels good to know that I am not alone, although I feel like it sometimes. Lets do this! :happy: