lying, no good...

annabellj
annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
scale! It never moves! But it doesn't need to! I don't care what it says anymore, as long as I can keep on the same path, I know I will be fine. Weights have changed my body composition so much that the scale doesn't need to read a certain number anymore. Almost every item in my closet fits again, some are loose. And when I go shopping I can fit into a size 8! Never thought that would be possible. I still have a long way before I am done, but I don't let what the scale says rule my emotions for the day or week or month for that matter. I hope you do the same, check your progress by measuring and by how your clothes fit in addition to the scale.

Replies

• Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    I only used a scale during my weight loss about every 2 weeks for the same reasons. But now i'm trying to gain weight.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    such truth! I feel better, my clothes fit better, i have more energy. The scale doesnt own me!!
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Sure your boys must be very proud of their mother! Well done! You look absolutely amazing. And, its okay to ditch the scale - you're still achieving results!
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Absolutely, and I don't think you have a long was too go!!! You look Awesome Girl!! :) Keep it up!!
  • Plump2Pump
    Plump2Pump Posts: 25 Member
    Scales are the devil lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!