Plateau's

Options
In the past month and a half I have lost 15 lbs. First week I dropped 4 lbs like it was nothing than 2 weekly until these past 2 weeks ive only been losing a lb to half lb. Does anyone have any advice as far as caloric intake or if i should be working out more or longer? i work out around 3 days a week for 30 mins to 45 mins and rarely go over my caloric goal of 1500 calories. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

Replies

• NoMoreJellyRolls
    Options
    Change up your workouts, your body is getting use to the same workouts and try adding some weights like 2 lbs and it will increase muscle and burn more calories. The goal is to keep your heart rate up.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    these past 2 weeks ive only been losing a lb to half lb.

I hate to break it to you but that is normal weight loss and you are doing awesome! That is not a plateau so keep doing what you're doing.
  • HeatherNicoleMomOf4
    Options
    You've been doing great, keep up all the hard work.You can do it and be where you want to be in no time
  • VictoriaRHunt
    Options
    thanks everyone, i need to start changing up the workouts more. Is the bicycle a good fat burn?
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    i would recommend the same thing...change up your workouts. i love my bike, i can vary the speed at which i pedal to adjust to how i feel and how hard i want to work. don't over rely on a bike for your workouts though, keep your body guessing what form of exercise it is going to do. i rotate between my bike, treadmill, elliptical and walking outside, and pretty much never do the same one workouts in a row.

good luck.