Guys??? Do you prefer your women with muscle?

Options

Replies

• atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    deli-sandwich.jpg

Now I'm hungry again. Thanks a LOT. hehe
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Dear OP:

It appears that I've inadvertently changed the topic. While I normally find it intrusive when someone hijacks a thread topic, in this particular case, I'd like to remind you of the importance of boobs and sandwiches. Moving forward, if you could just remember that boobs and sandwiches (specifically you making sandwiches for me) are very important discussion points, then we probably wont have this issue again.

Thanks for your understanding.
  • Sidesteal
    Options
    And so that I don't fully troll this thread, I agree with trinitrate in his assessment, on all points.
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    BSB

Boobs, sandwiches, beers.

I don't like HUGE muscles on women.

I know, this is a "false word", but TONED is what I like! Can you deal with that word, MFP??
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You guys are hilarious :D !
    Good answers!

Where's my sandwich?

The very muscular ladie in the corner ate it..dare you to kick her *kitten*! From a real HERO..I have a CAPE!!!

Cute kid!
    My 5 year old grandson, Xander..MY superhero!! He is already reading, and isn't even in the 1st grade yet! I'm so impressed w/him.
  • Sidesteal
    Options
    You guys are hilarious :D !
    Good answers!

Where's my sandwich?

The very muscular ladie in the corner ate it..dare you to kick her *kitten*! From a real HERO..I have a CAPE!!!

Cute kid!
    My 5 year old grandson, Xander..MY superhero!! He is already reading, and isn't even in the 1st grade yet! I'm so impressed w/him.

That's great! My son is 1 year old now, should be walking any day now. When he's 3 I'm installing a pull-up bar in his room.
  • aniwani
    aniwani Posts: 110
    Options
    fat, skinny, tall, short, any color, any shape, lets be honest some guy out there would hit it ;)
  • trinitrate
    trinitrate Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    fat, skinny, tall, short, any color, any shape, lets be honest some guy out there would hit it ;)

Quoted for truth
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Okay... girls with muscles apparently don't eat sandwiches and post pictures... so this is as close as I can get. A little disappointing on the boob part...

1BXBhGMI0pJoGWQSvKroMHRlu1oOhY350.jpg
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Okay... girls with muscles apparently don't eat sandwiches and post pictures... so this is as close as I can get. A little disappointing on the boob part...

1BXBhGMI0pJoGWQSvKroMHRlu1oOhY350.jpg

I don't know about that. Jamie Eason has a pretty nice rack.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Pictures work better than words...

gross
    super_skinny_models+1.jpg

Very nice
    Amanda_Carrier_Working_Out_With_Dumbbells.jpg

too much
    picture-21.jpg

Great pictures. The third picture, she might not look so pumped and veiny normally. I know my veins pop out when I work out! But normally I don't look so intense...the third girl might be the same. I love the last 2 pictures!
  • indy_stylist
    indy_stylist Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just stumbled upon this. I have many male friends and these types of conversations have come up while having drinks together. They were unanimous in these thoughts: They like the look of a nice toned body, but all like women who are curvy in bed. They like the look, but not the feel. One of them quoted Fabienne in Pulp Fiction, "What's pleasing to the eye, isn't always pleasing to the touch."
  • delipidation
    delipidation Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Pictures work better than words...

gross
    super_skinny_models+1.jpg

Very nice
    Amanda_Carrier_Working_Out_With_Dumbbells.jpg

too much
    picture-21.jpg

+1. I'd also suggest that the before-and-after pictures in http://nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/07/21/meet-staci-your-new-powerlifting-super-hero/ speak volumes: strong is beautiful, and doesn't look like the last picture above.
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    As long as she has all the woman parts, I'm good. I want her fit and healthy, but big muscles are not a necessity.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options

OK, I did look at that article, I do think that is too much muscle on a man or on a woman. I applaud her hard work, but this is too much for my taste.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,550 Member
    Options
    Pretty biased. What if some of them want to pull women?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Are you getting fit for men or for yourself ?
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I'm going to copy and past my reply to the post asking if men prefer women with small appetites.
    Really?

Really?

Who cares what men prefer? We shouldn't change our behaviors to what men prefer. We should behave how we want and the find a man who likes us for that. Seriously.

And yeah I was eating 3000+ over the winter.
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    my brother who is the only guy who would be 100% honest with me says that he likes the very skinny look with boobs. not too much muscle but no fat or cellulite. so basically a stick with boobs and a butt. lol! so because i grew up around hearing him criticize women all the time, i felt insecure that i could never be perfect- because i thought that all men felt this way. well, now i know better. some men hate skinny women , some love the waif look, some love the muscular/fit look and some prefer larger women with a high bodyfat %. it is too exhausting to try to live up to so many different standards. i decided to make myself look appealing to me. i dress how i want. i do my hair the way i like. i work out and build muscle because i think it looks hot! ultimately, the sexiest and most attractive thing about a woman is her confidence and how sexy she feels. it is very empowering to forget what anyone else likes or prefers and just do it for yourself. i know it's cliche but it's true.