Small triumph but for me its a big one

Options
Alright bitò background ..... im a single mom on a fixed income, i have been walking 6km 4 days a week ( workin into everyday ) i have tried a few at home make me feel like peg bundy type videos(tae bo was an epic fail) . As it turns out, I am very very unco-ordinated and have a long way to go on my journey ( a rather polite way to say it) .......................................................................................................................

but i downloaded The biggest Loser Boot camp, its only 30 min but good lord it was the perfect amount of oh my gosh im going to keel over and pass out and hold this 2 more seconds ! when the workout was done i was suprised i was done !! I didnt have weights so i used 2 full KG jars of cheeze whiz for weights ... not sure what they weigh right now, but i am just soooo happy !!! I know this may be a small victory for some, but for me its so empowering ! i feel like i can pick it up a level ! now i can work out when my kids are in bed :)

Replies

• iamnoangel
    Options
    Fantastic!!! So glad you found that, anything that makes working out more convenient, the more likely we are to be successful in getting in our exercise which leads to a healthier us...........WTG !!!!!! btw have I told you how inspirational your dedication is :flowerforyou:
  • zebramama84
    zebramama84 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) i always feel like i could do better, but too big too fast is a great way to fail ! TY for being a greatfriend
  • iamnoangel
    Options
    :wink:
  • IveLanded
    IveLanded Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    awesome! I was in the same boat as you.........and if you stick with it, it pays off. I LOVED that video too! I have a little crush on Bob. ;)
  • lizwizCYLS
    lizwizCYLS Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Alright bitò background ..... im a single mom on a fixed income, i have been walking 6km 4 days a week ( workin into everyday ) i have tried a few at home make me feel like peg bundy type videos(tae bo was an epic fail) . As it turns out, I am very very unco-ordinated and have a long way to go on my journey ( a rather polite way to say it) .......................................................................................................................

but i downloaded The biggest Loser Boot camp, its only 30 min but good lord it was the perfect amount of oh my gosh im going to keel over and pass out and hold this 2 more seconds ! when the workout was done i was suprised i was done !! I didnt have weights so i used 2 full KG jars of cheeze whiz for weights ... not sure what they weigh right now, but i am just soooo happy !!! I know this may be a small victory for some, but for me its so empowering ! i feel like i can pick it up a level ! now i can work out when my kids are in bed :)
    CONGRATS on finding something that fits in for YOU....I'm in the same boat except I can't even watch videos (i'm working straight nights) SO i discovered that 1 circuit around the outside of the workroom is about 30 steps & if I do 48 circuits as fast as I can it comes to exactly 10 minutes @ 4 mph which I now do several times per shift!....wish I'd thought about that 10 yrs ago!