osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Great thread!

1 - I packed a salad from home and ate it for lunch
    2 - I ate an apple when I wanted to eat a pack of crackers instead
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Options
    1. I swam 50 minutes even if I had to squeeze it in my tight schedule. I didn´t find an excuse.
    2. I had some air popped popcorn instead of chocolate and redwine in front of the TV.
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options
    Great idea. I am doing this about my life in general with the moto of 3 things I am thankful for or happy about. I heard the idea in a training in Feb. 2011 and have been doing it since. It is a focus on the positive and I must say that my weight loss journey often makes the list. I was told that if you do it for 3 weeks it becomes a habit (which applies to other life style changes as well!).
    I do it every night before I go to bed and it is fun to read months later. I hope you all keep it up!
  • annemckee
    annemckee Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went to the gym even though it felt like I didn't have the time.
    Also, I drank 8 glasses of water (and 1 of them replaced the gin and tonic I really wanted).
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    1. Even though I didn't want to, I managed to do some weight training and burn off 270 calories in the process!

2. Broke my press up record!
    OK - it was only 9 of the knee style ones, but 2 weeks ago, I refused the accept that I could do them and only super humans could do them. Pretty chuffed with myself!
  • hookandy
    hookandy Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Yesterday had a good day:

1. Had calories spare at the end of the day:

2. Moved 2 fish tanks, so have man-handled about 500l of water out of the tanks, moved them and re-filled (No wonder I ache this morning)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!