P90 and P90X End of Week 2 Down 53 lbs.

Options

Replies

• manasunshine
    Options
    wow ur results are making me want to order P90X..hmmm i just might.
    you've done a great job.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Awesome job bro! P90X rips you up!
  • joebanz77
    joebanz77 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow that's really impressive! You look great!

Just curious did you follow the diet recommendations of P90? If not what kind of diet were you following if at all?

Thanks. :) I didn't follow the Power 90 or P90X nutrition guide. I wouldn't recommend it. Instead, I used myfitnesspal to figure out my calorie deficit with my calorie burn for weight loss then customized my ratios to 40/40/20.

My question exactly - awesome!

I have another. Is it possible to be too out of shape for p90x? Or do you think you could build up to it over time?

To tell you the truth. I was trying to jump into P90X immediately but sometimes you need take baby steps. If you have the drive to handle the soreness starting out in P90X, more power to you. When reality hit me that I wasn't strong enough to do P90X, I took it down a notch and decided to build up strength through Power 90. Once I completed the program, I was able to hang with the workouts and recover faster between sets.
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your response! Really great info!
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Joe you are doing fantastic and you are the one who inspired me to get the Power 90! I LOVE the sculpt and the cardio I'm still getting use to--but it's terrific too. You Rock SIR!

Awesome! Thank you again for the encouragement! Add me on here. It would be great to see you go through your journey!
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Awesome job bro! P90X rips you up!

Thank you kindly sir. I can't wait to see what's waiting for me on the other side. :)
  • lunarwhirlwind
    Options
    Awesome work and gorgeous proof
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    You lost 53 lbs in 2 weeks?

Ummm sweetie, December 2011 to April 2012 isn't 2 weeks :huh:
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am in week fourof P90x and the results is wonderful!! I can't wait to see what will happen in the full 90 days!! Congrats on your journey you look great!!
  • anitajagassar
    Options
    Amazing!
  • andrea000
    andrea000 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    he is doing great you got to watch his power 90 transformation:) its inspiring
    http://youtu.be/zf9JGXLWudc
  • ReneeElizabeth26
    Options
    Thank you. :happy: I am getting ready to wrap up Week 3 in Phase 1 then I'll be on Recovery next week. I started noticing changes at the end of Week 2. I just started using a 20 lb vest this week for pull ups to increase the intensity. I'll post another update after I complete Week 4.
    [/quote]

Holy crap I still have to use a chair for those friggin pull ups :/:)
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Thank you. :happy: I am getting ready to wrap up Week 3 in Phase 1 then I'll be on Recovery next week. I started noticing changes at the end of Week 2. I just started using a 20 lb vest this week for pull ups to increase the intensity. I'll post another update after I complete Week 4.

Holy crap I still have to use a chair for those friggin pull ups :/:)
    [/quote]

Soon you won't need the chair. :) Keep it up Renee!

Joe
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    i think he means he did p90 and is now two weeks into p90x.
    he's lost 53 lbs since december.
    i like to read.

Way to go, dude!

I like to read also. I was wondering if I was the only one...LOL
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Today is Day 2 of Week 4. I woke up at 0400 to do P90X Core Synergistics. What an awesome workout!! I can't wait to do it again!!
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Has anyone here tried the "Zig Zag" diet? I heard it's supposed to work really well when you hit a plateau. A member from my Challenge group is doing it so I decided to join him as a test for myself. I haven't hit a plateau yet but I thought it would be great to use myself as an example for folks I'm coaching. It would be great to get some thoughts on this. Thanks in advance. :)
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Get 'er done Joe! Great job. You and Andy have motivated me to stay on track.
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, body assasin!!!
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Get 'er done Joe! Great job. You and Andy have motivated me to stay on track.

Thanks Holly. :) Keep it up!! Remember we're here for ya!
  • jjoseph329
    jjoseph329 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Looking good...Job well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!