First NSV worth posting about!

Options
NewTeena
NewTeena Posts: 154 Member
I've never considered myself a huge fitness enthusiast, not even back when I was thin. Today though, I had a choice between going for a walk or using the stationary bike. Normally I would choose the bike when it's evening, but it's light out and I decided I wanted to go for a walk and get some fresh air. I live on the 3rd floor of a 3 story walk up, and by the time I got downstairs, I realized it was raining, which normally would mean stationary bike, but not tonight. Tonight I went for the walk anyway! After all, I was in my jammies already and I had to get dressed to go outside, and I really didnt want to go back upstairs! I decided I didn't care if I got just a little wet or if it poured, I wanted to go for that walk! On that walk I got to thinking that I might even start running at some point, let's not go crazy now, it took me 42 years to even decide I wanted to start walking as a form of exercise.

I think tomorrow I will buy new music for my ipod, I've earned it!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!