Soooo Ladies!

Options
What are some of the BEST butt & thigh workouts that YOU have noticed results with? I can easily go to youtube and watch a personal trainer but i doubt they have ever had issues with this. I want to know real peoples results :) I am looking to define, and get more long lean muscles in this area. .
Would love to hear all your secrets girls! Thanks :-)

Replies

• curds
    curds Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I've only started so I'm no expert, but I use Power90 (for about 2.5 weeks) and I think I'm losing quite a bit of inches around my thigh area. Which makes sense considering all the leg work I do.

I've tried Brazilian butt lift as well, but I do that inconsistently and I try to work more on my tummy with that workout dvd.

So power90 by Tony Horton
  • lilbpixie
    lilbpixie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    use a med medicine ball lie on your back arms down at sides and put you feet on the top of the ball to hold it in place almost like your hugging it with your feet. Then lift your pelvis up. I do 4 sets of 20 it really works the bum. Also using the ball against a wall I do squats to work the thighs, again 4 sets of 20.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Weighted squats, deadlifts, lunges worked for me.
  • IveLanded
    IveLanded Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I do spinning and a lot of actual biking and my thighs have SERIOUSLY toned up.
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    LIfting heavy! Squats, deadlifts, lunges, step-ups.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Lunges, Squats, Spinning
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    What are some of the BEST butt & thigh workouts that YOU have noticed results with? I can easily go to youtube and watch a personal trainer but i doubt they have ever had issues with this. I want to know real peoples results :) I am looking to define, and get more long lean muscles in this area. .
    Would love to hear all your secrets girls! Thanks :-)

http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/exercise-detail/5x5x5-Pulse-Workout-for-Butt-and-Thighs/ad/

That workout... I did it 3 days ago... my @$$ still hurts!
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Body rock tv!
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Weighted squats, deadlifts, lunges worked for me.
    ^^^This and jogging...
  • KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I've... thought about doing such workouts, but I've always had a nice butt. I don't want to do any workouts that would make it any rounder or bigger. o_o. I do, however, want to burn some fat on my hips, but I want to affect my butt as minimally as possible.
  • spazofthedead
    spazofthedead Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    LIfting heavy! Squats, deadlifts, lunges, step-ups.

This! Weighted lower body exercises have been amazing for my butt and legs.
  • oldfieldm
    oldfieldm Posts: 14
    Options
    Beachbody.com has a Brazilian Butt DVD that I hear is awesome.
  • skeslack
    skeslack Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Pilates will give you what you are looking for. Find a certified instructor.
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LC128
    LC128 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you everyone :-)
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' Killer Buns and Thighs! I used to HATE my thighs!!! Also, running. And jump squats!